PDA

View Full Version : Warpfeed on Ir3??

Magic37220
01-21-2003, 04:33 PM
I've got an intellifeed-ready C&C Ir3 and a warpfeed.

I saw the thing on automags.org that lets you make a wire connecting the board to the warpfeed, but im figuring that the "intellifeed-ready" ness of the ir3 should make it easier than cutting those wires. I also did a search and read about buying some kit and cutting something off, but I'm confused about that.

Can't I just buy a simple wire that goes from the port in my "intellifeed-ready" ir3 to the plug in the warp? and if not, is there any alternative to stripping wires in my board (thats what automags.org has you do), like something involving that intellifeed port on the ir3?

Thanks in advance

Havoc_online
01-21-2003, 08:09 PM
I dont know full details about the ir3 but it does have the intellifeed port so that means it sends a pulse, well that's all you need. As far as I would think you'd just have to lengthen the wire and fit the end with the standard warp phone plug and set your jumpers for pulse.

Why dont you ask and confirm with angelguy...then report back here to correct me if I'm wrong(I'd like to know):).

BlackVCG
01-23-2003, 03:11 AM
We had Angel I-Feed harnesses at the IAO that allowed you just to plug them in and not cut any wires. Call AGD and see if they have one they can sell you.