PDA

View Full Version : Trigger pull question

Spyder2005
01-21-2003, 07:39 PM
Ok, i never actually shot a real nice mag. Ive shot a z-grip and a stock mag b4, thats it. The Z-grip...i hated it, the pull was very very stiff and the stock frame...well seemed like a pos and couldnt even get 2 bps.

anyway, i was wondering what the pull is like with the Intelliframe(blade or the double)? can the trigger be set to something like a Tippy RT kit?

Also, ive seen people say, Mag w/ RT, and RT Mag...what is the dif? does both just stand for retro valve?

lmk, i like the way mags are and all, but so far i cant stand the trigger(from the ones ive shot). lol. thanks.

darklord
01-22-2003, 12:57 AM
Originally posted by Spyder2005
Ok, i never actually shot a real nice mag. Ive shot a z-grip and a stock mag b4, thats it. The Z-grip...i hated it, the pull was very very stiff and the stock frame...well seemed like a pos and couldnt even get 2 bps.

anyway, i was wondering what the pull is like with the Intelliframe(blade or the double)? can the trigger be set to something like a Tippy RT kit?

Also, ive seen people say, Mag w/ RT, and RT Mag...what is the dif? does both just stand for retro valve?

lmk, i like the way mags are and all, but so far i cant stand the trigger(from the ones ive shot). lol. thanks. 1)The pull in the intelli, blade or double (both the same really, just depends on what trigger style you like better) is short and snappy. The pull is not adjustable, as far as I know.

As for the RT thing... an "RT mag" is probably referring to either an RT or an RT pro. A mag w/ RT is probably a mag that has been fitted with a ReTro valve. The RT/RT pros are two completely different guns. Basically, the RT and RT pro are their own gun. A "mag w/ RT" is an automag that has been upgraded with a ReTro valve. Hope this answers your Q's.

Spyder2005
01-22-2003, 02:39 PM
kinda did, still wondering about if any mag trigger(other than e-mag) can be set to something like a Tippy w/ RT(shot a a-5 with the rt kit, really liked that kinda pull, was pretty sweet).

Dayspring
01-22-2003, 03:32 PM
I believe the trigger pull you are referring to is the somewhat infamous runaway/FA.

On the Mag, runaway (putting enough pressure to have the gun cycle by bouncing the trigger off your finger) is a malfunction and can actually cause damage to the gun.

THAT is why Tippmann RT has been banned (to my knowledge) from tournament play.

The Reactive Trigger is a byproduct of the valve's rapid refilling. Tippmann has an RT for a speed thing only.