PDA

View Full Version : need help any one know where i can get a trigger

triggerman
01-21-2003, 09:48 PM
i'm biulding what i call a franken spyder. ok It's got a black dragon frame but i feel the trigger is to frail as it is made of plastic. the trigger works the same way a hiper frame does. in that i mean it is just a free swinging piece that when pulled back depreses a micro switch. so there is nothing that is special about it. i just need somthing stronger than the exzisting plastic trigger.

for any one whos wondering the gun is a back up but why not. the gun is your basic spyder ( magna port valve; black magic cup seal; custom springs i had made by a friend who works at a spring shop; 32* bolt; stock hammer; cocker reg;zero gravity barrel; and a black dragon frame. the frame will go as fast as 20 bps. with a halo it shoot that fast(well i never dinoed it but the recoil will trip the trigger again so it will sweet spot and cycle like full auto.) it only has two problems one it mas a lot of muzzle climb, and when you run low on paint so it is no longer being force fed (by the halo)or if the gun is cocker sideways it breaks paint. my solution? i have friends in high places. ( i am having a friend from a paintball company who wishes to remain nameless making an anti chop eye.) yea i have to modify the black dragon board bye hey why not.

thanks for the help guys.

Mossman
01-22-2003, 12:43 AM
LOL, you can get custom springs and an ACE system installed but you cant find a trigger for it? :)

I'd say go with the Check it stick trigger....I just like my check it barrel so im partial :)

triggerman
01-22-2003, 11:45 AM
yea I know go figure the hard stuff is no problem but the simple parts slow me way down. I guess I just havent put enough effort into getting a good trigger yet.

any how do you have check it's web site?

boggerman
01-22-2003, 12:56 PM
http://paintballgateway.com/spydsweetspo.html

Try this.:D