PDA

View Full Version : electro trigger for mag

thevilduk
01-21-2003, 10:10 PM
ok, i have done multiple searches but have found nothing, i was wondering if it would be sensible to get an electro frame on a classic with level 10. I am currently building a mag, i so far have a proteam body and a halo.

My alternative was getting an x valve and a intelliframe with a y grip (wait till tom starts them again, use a crappy one in the meantime). I really don't know.

Its kinda like cost vs. performance.

Im confused, you guys have more experience then I.

All comments appreciated

mag-hatter
01-21-2003, 10:26 PM
xmag with a hyperframe. those rip. i kno i know, hypers and xvalves dont mix because it takes away the purpose of rt mode, but think of it this way, your mag will be uber light, AND you'll never outshoot the valve (dont think you can outshoot the classic on a hyper, but just to be safe.)

darklord
01-21-2003, 11:04 PM
How do you plan on using an intelliframe and a y-grip at the same time...? Go with the x-valve and either of those frames. Can't beat the reactive trigger. Plus you'd be getting a level 10 too. If you get an e-frame do not get a MAKO storm/booyah, unless you want to surf the net (trigger is like a mouse click...I don't like it, personally).

hostage
01-23-2003, 07:44 PM
Hey if you have any questions about the boo-yaah I can most likely answer them. I have a boo-yaah FAQ Site www.rit.edu/~dji1133/booyaah.html

Hope this helps, I like the booyaah. And my trigger pull is less than a mouse click :-)

-Doron