PDA

View Full Version : I need some simple mill work done....can someone help?

StygShore
01-22-2003, 06:54 PM
Well, I thought I had this all handled, but...

I let a friend barrow my Sniper II with my OTP G-1 barrel. It's the type that takes the breech inserts. To make a long story short, he trashed the barrel, I orderred a new one from 888-paintball - They had them on sale for 15.00! The barrel arrives, and...

As usual, 888-paintball screwed the order up. They sent me the OTP "Demon" Series barrel, but the picture they advertised on their website is not even close to the barrel they sent me.

I figured, not a big deal I'll get ahold of White Wolf Airsmithing and have them do the breech insert mod for me - it's on their website. Now I get an email back that they do not do that mill work anymore.

Is there anyone that can bore out the back of 2 barrels for me to take these breech inserts? How much would you charge to do it? How long would it take?

Here is a link to show what I am talking about -
http://www.whitewolfairsmithing.com/serv01.htm

Styg

tazman
01-22-2003, 08:47 PM
Try emailing silver fox he does some mill work he maybe able to help you out( and his prices are fair, I am going to have some work do there when i get some money saved up) here is his email SilverFoxTrading@aol.com

Best of luck

damageinc54
01-23-2003, 01:30 AM
I might be able to help you out. Email or PM me.