PDA

View Full Version : Help me with my RT plus Lvl 10

sid8edsnafu
01-22-2003, 08:05 PM
Gentlemen I have a problem....My Rt....feel let me go back my Team, Snafu went to the IAO in August at IAO I heard about the lvl 10, so I went to the AGD tent and perchased one and had them install it for free....anyway that was after my team had played so thus my gun went into my gearbag not to be unearthed for about 3weeks. Well as you may have guess I pull out the old Rt gas it up and it leaks and moreover it won't actuate...I strip the gun, look at all the unknown components of the lvl 10 and realize I'm over my head...so again the gun goes into my closet well...I'm sick of looking at the thing sitting there inoperable...Help me, should I sent it off to AGD. Or since a AGD tech installed it wrong will AGD tune it for me for free? Too much to hope for? Anyway please help me.

sneakyhacker420
01-22-2003, 08:27 PM
go to the level 10 thread and tune it according to the directions posted there to match the carriers/shims, etc properly

turn up velocity until it fires all the time, and if its shooting over 290, go to the next smaller spring and re-chrono

my only advice for now

-sneaky

RobAGD
01-22-2003, 08:49 PM
Well considering that we Fire and tune them when we install them it wasnt installed wrong by the techs at IAO.

What you maybe seeing is Oring seating or a small flatspot from sitting unused for so long.

Read the thread, re tunr it and run some oil through it and see what happens.

-Robert

sid8edsnafu
01-23-2003, 10:36 AM
Ok I watched the dude install it at IAO I even heard him shoot it....Anyway I gun will fire but only twice then the bolt kind of sticks. You can reset the bolt with a pencil or finger and shoot twice or once more and the bolt with stick again. I have been tinkering with the marker since yesterday. Oil, shims, no success............

sid8edsnafu
01-23-2003, 10:38 AM
How much would it cost for me to ship it to AGD and have you guys look at it?

Dayspring
01-23-2003, 11:33 AM
There's a level 10 install video, as well as extensive instruction on installation on the site. Take a look around here, and you'll find it. No sense in sending it off if you can handle it yourself.