PDA

View Full Version : Win a FREE Trip to Ron Sterns Camp!!

AGD
01-22-2003, 09:53 PM
AO,

As you know Ron Stearn is putting on a paintball camp of which I will be attending one of them to give a tech talk. He has just come up with a way for one player to get an all expenses paid trip (see below) so I wanted to let you all know about it. This should be a really fun time so have at it!

See you there,

AGD

Ronn Stern® Gear Paintball Camps and Paintball 2Xtremes Magazine™ have teamed up to provide one lucky paintball player with an all expenses paid trip to the Ronn Stern® Gear Paintball Camps. All paintball players who subscribe to Paintball 2Xtremes Magazine will be entered into the contest, and one player will be selected at random to receive an entry into one of this summer's sessions at the Ronn Stern® Gear Paintball Camps.

The winner will be flown from anywhere in the continental United States or Canada to Richmond, Virginia to attend one of the four-day camps, which includes personal teaching by instructors like Bea Youngs, Rocky Cagnoni, Shannon Mahone, John Call, and VIP Instructors Josh Silverman, Tom Kaye, and Ronn Stern. The contest winner will also receive four nights accommodations at Amerisuites, two cases of paintballs, all air needs, all meals including lunch catered at the field, a Ronn Stern® Gear Paintball Camps Sports Shirt, a Ronn Stern® Gear Paintball Camps BBD, a Ronn Stern® Gear Paintball Camps Head Band, rental paintball equipment (if needed), and autograph/photo opportunities with Ronn and their favorite instructors. Along with the rest of the campers, the winner of the PB2X Subscription contest will compete in a mini tournament at Camp's end, with the tourney winners playing against the camp instructors for the title of camp champions.

Ronn Stern® Gear Paintball Camps is also supported by some of the finest companies in and out of the paintball industry, and campers can look forward to prizes from Airgun Designs™, PB2X Magazine™, PEPSI®, Ultimate Air, Amerisuites®, Powerlyte, PMI, Smokin' Paintball, and Redz Comfort Gear™.

Tunaman
01-22-2003, 09:55 PM
Very cool Tom...very cool...;)

Load SM5
01-22-2003, 09:58 PM
Will us people who won a subscription to PB2X at a chat party looooooooooooooooong ago be eligable even if we have'nt gotten our subscriptions? I'd love to try for this.

Bigzamboni
01-22-2003, 10:03 PM
Tom! Week three! Go to week three! I will be attending week three almost definately.

I just hope I don't have to sell my RT to get the money.. But you can of course bring me an X-mag to make up for such devotion... ;) :D

jah871
01-22-2003, 10:11 PM
Load, dont count on it. I just emailed them and Debbie said that there was no subscriptions given out and she has no idea what I am talking about.

EsPo
01-22-2003, 10:14 PM
nice.. if only i had enough $ to subscribe..hmmmm

BTAutoMag
01-22-2003, 10:16 PM
how much does the camp cost without the winners stuff

AGD
01-22-2003, 10:21 PM
I have personally been in contact with John Amodea about the screw up on the PBX subscriptions. He assured me he is looking into it and taking care of it. I am sorry about this guys, I can't control how our sponsors handle things.

AGD

jah871
01-22-2003, 10:21 PM
i think its 499 without residence and 699 with. not completely sure though

jah871
01-22-2003, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by AGD
I have personally been in contact with John Amodea about the screw up on the PBX subscriptions. He assured me he is looking into it and taking care of it. I am sorry about this guys, I can't control how our sponsors handle things.

AGD

No problem at all Tom. I mean they were free! I tried emailing John but this lady replied to my email telling me this stuff.

Kevmaster
01-22-2003, 10:30 PM
how about those who write an article for PB2X and order 40 copies....(3 years worth)? ;)

oh, well...i guess "staff" isnt elegable...

Load SM5
01-22-2003, 11:25 PM
Originally posted by Kevmaster
how about those who write an article for PB2X and order 40 copies....(3 years worth)? ;)

oh, well...i guess "staff" isnt elegable...

Must be the content of those stories;)

pbstu
01-22-2003, 11:34 PM
ya i also won one of the pb2x subscriptions way back, i had given up hope of ever getting it though, that would be cool if it showed up in the mail one day, even cooler if it was in time for this camp.

stu.

joeyjoe367
01-23-2003, 02:17 AM
haha, we're talking about this sorta thing in my economics class, principal of "no free lunch"

You gotta count in lost wages, etc.. for the time spent at the camp, etc... etc...

but I've got nothing better to do (other than school, but bleh) so my opportunity cost is low. I'd go for it if I had a subscription.

Not a big fan of the magazine tho. I like PGI because it's more tech-oriented.

personman
01-23-2003, 10:45 AM
I would suscribe but
1. Um.. I never win these things.
2. The only issue I really want, Kev said he would give one to me :eek: :eek:
3. I dont really read magizines anyway..
But it is a good idea.. I'll probally be there anyway..

cheetah256
01-23-2003, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by AGD

AGD

its understandable...it just would have been nice to hear something about it....

RamboPreacher
01-23-2003, 02:59 PM
not really free if you have to buy/have a pb2x sub to be entered. :D

PaInTbAlLeR476
01-23-2003, 03:20 PM
I just re-subscribed to pb2x(for the second time since i havent gotten the mag. in 2 years my subsription ran out and i was to lazy to renew it) Is there a deadline to when you have to be subscribed by to be entered into the contest?

RAM3139
01-23-2003, 10:10 PM
Are subscribers automatically entered, or do I have to fill out some form?

Josh2Xtremes
01-24-2003, 02:23 AM
To be enterred into the contest you must go to www.pb2x.com and subscribe to Paintball 2Xtremes Magazine, the #1 magazine of paintball sports, for at least one year at a substantial savings off the newstand price.

Load SM5
01-24-2003, 08:06 AM
Originally posted by Josh2Xtremes
To be enterred into the contest you must go to www.pb2x.com and subscribe to Paintball 2Xtremes Magazine, the #1 magazine of paintball sports, for at least one year at a substantial savings off the newstand price.

HeHe

And if you act now the football phone will be sent to you, absolutely free.;)

Johnny_Reb
01-26-2003, 09:08 PM
lol nice load I was thinkin the same thing.

Josh2Xtremes
01-26-2003, 10:30 PM
The phone was going to be our NEXT PROMOTION...NEXT! Can't ANYONE keep a secret around here? Sheesh...
:D
Josh

Load SM5
01-26-2003, 10:34 PM
Hey, I'd still take the phone over the PB2X swimsuit issue. I'm sure your an attracive man Josh, but you in a bikini?.......*shudder*;)

See you at Mardi Gras?

SHAZAM-AGD
06-28-2003, 11:23 AM
anyone else there on here?

post some pictures please all i have is video