PDA

View Full Version : Show Your AGD Pride at Skyball and Win a Warp!

Scooter/Cootie
01-23-2003, 12:30 PM
Yes, you read that right. Show your support for AGD Pride at Skyball and you could <b>win a brand spanking new Warp Feed!</b> :eek:

What we want to see is the stands of the Skydome filled to capacity (Well, as much as possible. :p ) with waving banners and signs giving their support for AGD Pride! The top two largest, most gaudy, attention getting signs will win!

Of course there will be a few rules that you'll need to abide by inorder to win...

The rule are:

The two largest, most attention getting signs will win the Warp feeds.
The sign must have "AGD Pride" on it.
The sign must be shown when AGD Pride is playing a game.
The sign must be shown in the stands at the SkyDome.
The sign must have your AO nickname visable inorder to win.

The top two signs that get noticed the most by AGD Pride will win the Warps. This is open to our interpretation and we are highly influenced by cheering and shouting, so whoop it up and get noticed! It will also help you to get noticed if you have the sign up during each day of the event. Don't bring it out on the last day and expect a good chance to win.

The winners will be chosen by attending members of AGD Pride (and Capo!) on the last day of the event (Saturday, March 1st).
The winners will be notified through a post on AO on Monday, March 3rd.

We're planning on making this a reoccuring contest for all of the events that AGD Pride is going to attend in 2003. We're also going to up the ante with larger and larger prizes, ultimately giving away a 'Mag at World Cup! :eek: Keep your eyes pealed for additional posts in the future!

So get those ideas cracking and those signs moving. We've only got a short amount of time until Skyball is here!

AGDJon
01-23-2003, 12:44 PM
Can I enter??? I will be there LOL

Creative Mayhem
01-23-2003, 02:46 PM
Do the people working the booth count? :D

I need a warp.... hehe

C Mayhem

Scooter/Cootie
01-23-2003, 02:49 PM
Originally posted by Creative Mayhem
Do the people working the booth count? :D

I need a warp.... hehe

C Mayhem

Yep, everone counts but Jon. :D

AGDJon
01-23-2003, 03:11 PM
Gee thanks:mad:

LOL
:D

Scooter/Cootie
01-23-2003, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by AGDJon
Gee thanks:mad:

LOL

You've already got a warp. :p

Temo Vryce
01-23-2003, 09:57 PM
So what are the requirements to win? Size? Colorfulness? Message? Number of times seen? I need more details if I'me going to beat everyone else.

I need a warp for my Boomstick. That's right I don't own a marker but I have a boomstick and soon to have a custom roller trigger for a non-electro mag (testing purposes). I need the warp. I'm going to get all the accessories first then I'm going to get the mag. :D

I know it's crazy but boy can I save money by not playing.

Timmee
01-24-2003, 08:11 AM
What's allowed on the signs? What can the signs be made of?

/me pictures a semi-rigid sign with lights and sound

Scooter/Cootie
01-24-2003, 09:07 AM
Originally posted by Temo Vryce
So what are the requirements to win? Size? Colorfulness? Message? Number of times seen? I need more details if I'me going to beat everyone else.

The winning signs are the ones that are most noticed by AGD Pride. There are no requirements, just get noticed!

Originally posted by Timmee
What's allowed on the signs? What can the signs be made of?

/me pictures a semi-rigid sign with lights and sound

I'm not going to give you guys to many directions. ;) Use your imagination. What do you think it'll take to get our attention on the field inorder for us to see your sign?

The lights and sounds would definately help! :D

Talon2000
01-24-2003, 09:54 AM
Stupid Question.

New to the Forum, so I'm not up on what events there are. You know places, dates etc..

I would really love to check out some games this year, as well as check out the new gear..

Talon

Riotz
01-24-2003, 10:35 AM
What if I use a black marker and write it on my butt. And then walk in to the middle and mooon everyone. What would I win? :D

Dayspring
01-24-2003, 10:37 AM
In a word Jeff--

EWWWWW!!!

Scooter/Cootie
01-24-2003, 10:43 AM
Originally posted by Riotz
What if I use a black marker and write it on my butt. And then walk in to the middle and mooon everyone. What would I win? :D

I have to agree with Dayspring. :p

However, if you were in the stands at the Skydome, I'm sure you'd have a good chance of winning. :D

Strider
01-24-2003, 11:33 AM
Winning... Or tossed from the dome! Perhaps both? :D

Bront
01-24-2003, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by Temo Vryce
I need a warp for my Boomstick. That's right I don't own a marker but I have a boomstick and soon to have a custom roller trigger for a non-electro mag (testing purposes). I need the warp. I'm going to get all the accessories first then I'm going to get the mag. :D

Till then, you can stick the boomie on your warp. Anyone know the FPS (Not BPS) of the warp feed?

Oregon_pb_
01-24-2003, 11:43 PM
the title says, "Show Your AGD Pride at Skyball and Win a Warp!"
\

Nothing was mentioned about "could"!!! I feel so cheated!

Riotz
01-25-2003, 10:30 AM
Originally posted by Scooter/Cootie
I have to agree with Dayspring. :p

However, if you were in the stands at the Skydome, I'm sure you'd have a good chance of winning. :D

I won't be in the stands too much at Skyball. I'll be playing with the PBX team. How about I wear chaps while I play so you can see the buttox marketing? :D

Temo Vryce
01-25-2003, 07:33 PM
NOOOOO!!! Please god no.

skirts
01-25-2003, 09:50 PM
GOOD LUCK PRIDE...
i'll be with you boys (and cap)

give em the ol' butterscotch yo 1...2...1...2...

emo... see if you can keep up with the young guys

hugs and kisses from the other teams 40
skirts

raehl
01-26-2003, 01:02 PM
IF oyu guys are going to be having big obnoxious banners in the stands, just make sure you're not being obnoxious to other spectators in the stands.

- Chris

skirts
01-26-2003, 01:38 PM
GO PRIDE!!!

Chupas2
01-28-2003, 12:44 AM
The bigger and more obnoxious the banners, the better we'll notice you.

Fred
02-22-2003, 03:20 PM
Did AGD Pride ever decide on a Logo of their own???

---Fred

Scooter/Cootie
02-22-2003, 06:13 PM
Here's the logo we've been using for a while (it's the Chinese symbol for Pride). We were thinking of changing so we posted a thread asking Ao'ers to come up with some designs.

Although all the designs submitted were great, we decided to stay with what we already have.

FESTUS33
02-22-2003, 08:28 PM
Scott
You Know Your Going to be seeing a lot of AO Buttock's
Make Capo Make the decision!:D :D :D :D ;) :p