PDA

View Full Version : Skirmish

gimp
01-23-2003, 06:20 PM
I've got a question about Skirmish, in PA. I'm supposed to be going there on a trip with the school on saturday. First off, I have to leave at 5 in the morning and drive 4 hours to go play, so that sucks. I guess my question is, whats the weather like down there? Do they have enough indoor places to play if it's really cold? I just wanna know if it's worth going. If I don't go, then I'll probably drink like he-man on friday night, then go snowboarding on Saturday. I can't make up my mind on what to do.

BajaBoy
01-23-2003, 06:34 PM
i Dont think they have indoor, i never heard of them haven it but if they do ill see u there lol. Its great to play there tho. Weather? its coooold out, i played last monday and this kid had some degree of frost bite.

straightshot
01-23-2003, 06:53 PM
Skirmish is a cool place but not somewhere you want to be when it's this cold out. It's been below freezing for like two weeks in North Jersey, god only knows how cold it is in the Poconos.

davidnj
01-23-2003, 07:28 PM
They don't have indoor there...and in the winter it gets collllldddddddddddd at skirmish. They usually have a fire setup at the main rest area but other than that, be prepared to freeze ;p