PDA

View Full Version : Rebel On Full Auto

Grayso
01-25-2003, 03:55 PM
Does anyone know how to make a Rebel full auto? My friend's little brother has one, and he wants me to see if I can get it to fully automatic. I know the Rebels are pretty much worthless, but I'd like to give it a try. I know I need to make the sear keep tripping while the trigger is held down, but does anyone know how to do that? Like any parts to add or remove, or anything I can put in to trip the sear?

pbguy888
01-25-2003, 04:36 PM
Those electro frames for them usaully have those kinda settings...

Dayspring
01-25-2003, 05:17 PM
Full auto is dangerous and not allowed on ANY field.

WASTE OF TIME.

Grayso
01-25-2003, 06:33 PM
I got it set on full auto. We were gonna play a game or two with it, but my ricochet couldn't keep up. It just constantly chopped them. Full auto isn't dangerous, and it's allowed at my field: the woods behind my house.

Jerhew
01-25-2003, 06:42 PM
ANY paintball gun is dangerous in the wrong hands
and most rt's and electros can shoot just as fast as a full auto, if not faster...
i'd say if you were going to do it, you better not try to do it mechanically, that could be dangerous...
one of those electro grips would be the best idea

ß.C.
01-25-2003, 07:03 PM
It's definitely possible :) a rebel is set up just like a piranha/spyder and i definitely seen those go full auto. My friend has a booyah on his piranha and he thinks it's great.

FalconGuy016
01-25-2003, 07:26 PM
Get a halo :)

Grayso
01-25-2003, 07:29 PM
I needed a Halo for it. It was that fast. It had to have been 15 or 16 BPS. But I'm not gonna spend that much on a hopper for his gun. My ricochet is good enough for my guns. He can buy a Halo if he wants.

WARPED1
01-25-2003, 07:52 PM
Rebel just recently released a line of electro versions of thier stock guns,full auto is programmed.:).

TheBigRaguPB4L
01-26-2003, 07:06 PM
take the grip frame off of it. Then it'll be full auto.

sneakyhacker420
01-26-2003, 09:26 PM
the sear trick is stupid and useless, it just cycles at the guns maximum possible rate, half of the time, not making a full cycle and just become a blender and a hell of a nightmare to clean :rolleyes:

just get an electro frame if you want full auto

lopxtc
01-26-2003, 09:30 PM
Not true ... can name three fields w/in 30 mins of me that allow it.

Aaron

Originally posted by Dayspring
Full auto is dangerous and not allowed on ANY field.

sneakyhacker420
01-26-2003, 09:53 PM
its beacuse they do not consider safety in allowing full auto, a long burst of balls on full auto hitting your mask could knock it off and you could loose an eye :eek:

Jerhew
01-27-2003, 02:21 AM
as ive said before
its all in how safe the user in...
you could just as easily blast someone with an rt enough times to be dangerous...
that arguement is mute

in fact, there is no arguement against full auto that couldn't be used on any other gun...

it is a little scary to hear a full auto gun being shot at ya...(esp. an AT85) but it doesnt make it more dangerous...

all ive seen against full auto is propaganda, i havent seen any stats that claim its more dangerous...

it is fun to use once in awhile(just imagine d-day with real machine gun nests)