PDA

View Full Version : i have electro envy :(

EsPo
01-26-2003, 04:35 PM
i long for a mouse click trigger pull!!! my mag just doesnt do it for me :( . at most i can get off like 5 bps with my mag.. while i can do about 15 with my friends i framed imp. but my rents wont let me do it because i put so much money into my mag already :( :mad:

pbguy888
01-26-2003, 04:47 PM
If your that desperate , get a hyperframe...

EsPo
01-26-2003, 05:01 PM
how much are they? if its over 150, my parents wont let me do it.

BajaBoy
01-26-2003, 05:06 PM
booyahh 100. (around)
hyper 250+

pbguy888
01-26-2003, 05:08 PM
used maybe...

Prezents
01-26-2003, 05:10 PM
I have seen used hyper frames as low as $150.00 here on AO.
I shoot one and Love it!!!!!!

EsPo
01-26-2003, 05:42 PM
presents: does it chew up the sear and bolt like they say they do? if so, how often do you replace? how long is the pull?

personman
01-26-2003, 06:32 PM
Espo, thats the reason my parents wouldnt let me get a micromag. Turns out I waited about half a year, sold some stuff, worked my butt off and here I am with a micro EMAG.

Good things come for those who wait :D

And PM hostage about boo yahs and mako frames, he does stuff with them

EsPo
01-26-2003, 07:15 PM
please dont clog up my thread bragging about your gun.. you dont realize how hard ive tried to get a job, and how hard ive actually worked to get what i have now. even if i did have that much money, my rents would tell me its just a fad, despite the fact that ive been playing for 5 years already.

personman
01-26-2003, 07:29 PM
Eh, I wasnt bragging about my gun, I was making a point. But if you dont want to listen to what I say, go ahead:rolleyes:

EsPo
01-26-2003, 07:33 PM
Originally posted by personman
, go ahead:rolleyes:
go ahead?

<--joking!

56kSomeGuy
01-26-2003, 07:44 PM
The secret way to buy expensive paintball stuff when your parents don't let you is not to tell them;) . I brought my e-mag and my micro-e with the mighty postal money order without my parents even knowing about it. Sneeky huh?:D

demonguy8
01-26-2003, 08:01 PM
quoting cartman from southpark, "Kyle you need to smack your mom(and dad in this case) in the face and say thats enough of your [poop] you [engaging in sexual activity] [female dog] !"

and then go buy your own marker anywayz..

on a side note I have electro envy too... Im trying to justify the extra $300 bux after I sell my RTpro to get that whole 1-2 bps of paint Ill be able to shoot (which costs even more money :rolleyes: )

Edit: I take no responsibility for what happens to people who follow cartmans advice..

Mag Master 04
01-26-2003, 10:47 PM
person man makes a good point...i waited and bought a retro valve w/intelli, very very nice and crisp, i like the feel of my mag better than any thing else i have evershot except for the ir3 frame but what kids got 1 million dolars to spend on an IR3...not many

madmatt151
01-27-2003, 01:45 AM
I have heard that these frames do bad things to the mag. Is it true?

FooTemps
01-27-2003, 02:01 AM
You have a hard time w/ the parents too?

Well, you have electro envy.. hmmm... I figure that the best way to get rid of that is to get an electro you could trade up to... Something like lower end impy. That way there would be minimal spending and you would get rid of the electro envy. If you parents disaprove then just be patient and keep trying. You'll get whatever you try for if you don't give up.

Just don't get desperate and go behind your parent's backs or tell them off. It tends to damage the bond you have with their parents. If they find out about you sneaking paintball stuff then they'll lose their trust in you. If you tell your parents off... well, that would be useless because all you would do is piss them off...

heh, now I'm starting to blab off this stuff... crap, i've been on AO pretty long... (long as in months/years/etc) I remember when I was getting those lectures from other members.

About the electro frames:
They tend to work fine and not chew up parts but the older hyperframes did. I think that they fixed it with some new parts.