PDA

View Full Version : Mark 'em high, Mark 'em Low, Paint makes the grass grow!

cdawg
01-27-2003, 01:24 AM
OK, I had to edit the original catch phrase Hit 'em high, hit 'em low, blood makes the grass grow!, as not to promote a "violent" or "hurtful" image of paintball, but here's the idea:

This is a PICTURE ONLY injury thread. Show off those battle wounds!

http://www.cabdj.com/tuna/c1.JPG
http://www.cabdj.com/tuna/c2.JPG

Event: I got these playing on a home-made field on my friend's land. I was diving into a bunker (without kneepads) and my brother was shooting at me. He hit me twice, and my knee landed flat out on a tree root.
Result: 6 stitches and a two weeks of walking around in an immobilizer...
Time "on the bench": The next day I was back out there. My buddies made a fort so we could play capture the fort and I could just hobble around inside and be a sniper...

Clare
01-27-2003, 01:26 AM
OUCHH!!! Look at that thing!!

Mossman
01-27-2003, 01:33 AM
ICKY!

cdawg
01-27-2003, 01:34 AM
PSH CDAWG DONT FEEL PAIN... ok that was a lie but how bout some pictures ehh?

Rmarks
01-27-2003, 01:46 AM
Originally posted by cdawg
PSH CDAWG DONT FEEL PAIN... ok that was a lie but how bout some pictures ehh?

I can't say I have any pictures of myself with open wounds ;)

TransMan
01-27-2003, 02:28 AM
bah i didnt that kind of stuff all the time between the ages of 2 an 12 :D

pretty cool man

bunkermaster10
01-27-2003, 10:11 AM
Thats a pretty nice battle wound u got there.

barretc
01-27-2003, 12:38 PM
i remeber at my last 3 man tourney...it was the 2nd game...and my budde's knee popped right out of socket..it wasnt a pretty sight either...but we still didnt come in last place with only playing 1 and a half games...:D

Blazingace
01-27-2003, 12:46 PM
I played woods ball in the back yard with my brothers. I was jumping over a fallen tree and one of the branches, that was broken off, speared my right shin. It didn't break the skin, but I had a lump the size of a golf ball and it hurt like hell. The lump stood out about 1/2 inch from my shin. It looked like I had some weird growth.

Bront
01-27-2003, 01:52 PM
Originally posted by cdawg
PSH CDAWG DONT FEEL PAIN

Oooh, can we rub salt in it then? :D

Hey, that will give you one more battle scar to tell newbies about. Glad to see you didn't let it slow you down, but be carefull. 2 weeks of not playing is one thing, months of not walking right because you couldn't not play for two weeks could be something else.

cdawg
01-27-2003, 02:15 PM
Oooh, can we rub salt in it then?

Need I repeat myself... CDAWG DONT FEEL PAIN.

hah anyone else got any pics to share? I feel kind of umm clumsy, like noone else gets hurt playing paintball! Interesting stories tho... I remember seeing a story thread that I found through searching but this thread is for those yung pictures! HOLLLA