PDA

View Full Version : Warp + Halo B question (for those who have it)

digitard
01-27-2003, 09:20 AM
Hey,
I recently was offered a VERY good deal on a Halo B and decided I'll probably take it up and put it on my Warp (yes I know its a slight bit heavier but I dont care).

In any case, I was wondering <b>IF</b> you have this setup did you have to melt/modify the shell at all on the Halo like you do with Revvy's to get it to fit in there snug, or does the halo body design fit nicely by itself?

Sincerely,
Dave K

Havoc_online
01-27-2003, 09:23 AM
fits great, dont have to worry about it falling off.

digitard
01-27-2003, 09:28 AM
You didn't have to cut/melt it at all for the feed tube like you do w/ revvys?

Thanks Havoc (like usual)

Sincerely,
Dave K

Dayspring
01-27-2003, 10:08 AM
You really can't melt it b/c you'd screw with the battery housing cover.

I find that it fits better than my Revvy did. Plus, it feeds at weird angles better than the x-board revvy did.

digitard
01-27-2003, 10:15 AM
Sweet, thanks Day .... I'm gonna probably pick it up this weekend since the guy is local and go play with it.

Go show those local cocker users the speed of an Emag as they run away :)

Sincerely,
Dave K

Evil Bob
01-27-2003, 01:18 PM
Nope, didn't melt or cut, didn't need to when the warp bracket is mounted at 90 degrees to the grip frame.

-Evil Bob

the123
01-27-2003, 05:10 PM
Someone here on AO did that with their X-mag, but I use a std emag with warp body and haven't had to melt it.the halo pushes against my hose, making the path a little distorted, but i notice no performance loss. The halo B is the perfect companion to the warp feed. When shooitng out the left or upside down, the halo provides an additional 5 or so shots not available before. With good paint, and a regular 9v. warp setup, I can rip hoppers 14-16bps in FA without a hiccup.
I love both of those items.

Pand0ra
01-28-2003, 07:13 AM
All the answers are here: http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=51890&highlight=Halo

There's two ways to nicely put a HaloB on a warp:

- You use a 90° adapter, like on the marker of Tom
- You cut a hole in the Halo, like I did. There's no way to melt the hopper, due to the way the loader is designed.

@++