PDA

View Full Version : Ronn Stern's team "IMPACT" is Officially Sponsored by AGD, Sprint & Pepsi !!!

SHAZAM-AGD
01-27-2003, 11:28 AM
WWWWWWOOOOOOOOTTTTTT.....WWWWWWooooooooTTTTTTTT... .raise the roof.....

Ronn Stern the media mogul for "IMPACT" and Shannon Mahone the captain of "IMPACT" locked TOM Kaye in a cold dark room and deprived him of PEPSI and internet access until he broke down and agreed to sponsor "IMPACT".

The complete details of the sponsorship contract have been sworn to never be disclosed. A certified doctor gave a recorded statement indicating that Tom Kaye was of sound mind and body when he signed the sponsorship contracts.

Shannon Mahone will be traveling to the factory in Feb to instuct the elves on construction of "IMPACT'S" custom guns. "IMPACT" will be making their first 2003 tournament in SKYBALL and then also most of www.thecfoa.com events plus some PSP.

Look for all kinds of media coverage on "IMPACT" in PB2X because we just signed Josh Silverman up for a two year muti-million dollar deal as a starting player. Josh's exact words were "I could not turn down the money "IMPACT" was throwing my way, that combined with the backing of AGD made it a no brainer for me"

Shannon Mahone is also in sponsorship contract agreements with "SPRINT" to be "IMPACT'S" and AGD's officle wireless provider. They have even agreed to let us take some laps in their nascar show car. Don Hager of "RONN STERN GEAR" is also meeting very soon with PEPSI'S national bean counters to discuss the details of "IMPACT'S" beverage sponsorship.

Stayed tuned for more "IMPACT BLING BLING NEWS" ...

Havoc_online
01-27-2003, 11:34 AM
what divison will you be competing in?

SHAZAM-AGD
01-27-2003, 11:50 AM
Shannon Mahone Captain of Ronn Stern "IMPACT"
Marker: tricked out e-mag with warp
Playing Style: Sneaky Sneaky

I have been around since Tom's dinosaur bones were playing paintball...In tournaments I have played with and againest the likes of "TOM COLE" Bad-Company, "TOMMY, Richie, Greg Mau-Mau" Image, Frank Connel "ALL-AMERICANS, "KENNY CLAMPER" aftershock and many other pro team members.

I have three "WORLD CUP VICTORIES" plus mounds of other 1st place trophies. My most recent public paintball appearances have been working the booth with Jon and the rest of the AGD tech/sales staff and this year I will be gunning for 1st place everywhere we go...check out www.paintballcamps.com for a cool place to hang this summer

C-YA !!!

manike
01-27-2003, 11:56 AM
There must have been a mistake...

I haven't received my contract/offer yet?

;) :D :D :D

Congrats and good luck guys!

Havoc_online
01-27-2003, 12:00 PM
ya, congrats.

and since you'll be playing psp let me know if you'll need a player:) since the only psp AGD is going to will be chicago.

wait a sec, what divison again?

SHAZAM-AGD
01-27-2003, 12:06 PM
Anyone who has the love of a mag can try out for our team.

It is simple to do just send Ronn and e-mail asking to chalange for a position on "IMPACT". If he accepts then you play one of us in a one vs. one. If you win then I will start you...

Havoc_online
01-27-2003, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by manike
Shannon... a one on one would be unfair...

How's about I take on you and Ron together at the same time? ;) :D LOL! I was thinking the same thing!

SHAZAM-AGD
01-27-2003, 12:20 PM
Ronn is not a starting member but I will accept your chanllenges and take on both of you at the same time.

Clare
01-27-2003, 12:22 PM
*slaps Shannon with a dueling glove

Havoc_online
01-27-2003, 12:28 PM
So long as your at least playing novice or higher, I'll whoop ya, I mean with ya...:p

SHAZAM-AGD
01-27-2003, 12:42 PM
we may be in need of a player at skyball...

Havoc_online
01-27-2003, 12:54 PM
what divison?

just wondering...

well get Simon as I'll be busy at the booth.:)

SHAZAM-AGD
01-27-2003, 12:59 PM
we have not confirmed what division we want to play in yet slick...

simon,

Aren't you too tall to play paintball and last a whole game?

S

Dayspring
01-27-2003, 01:07 PM
Too tall or too old? There IS a difference. :D

/me runs & hides from Manike.

Originally posted by SHAZAM-AGD
simon,

Aren't you too tall to play paintball and last a whole game?

S

Thordic
01-27-2003, 01:16 PM
Shannon, if you have a kid, gotta name it Pugga. :)

Clare
01-27-2003, 01:18 PM
Too tall or too old? There IS a difference.

Shannon is older than Simon (the hair tricks many) :p

Dayspring
01-27-2003, 01:23 PM
I may be YOUNGER than you Manike- but I have my special Ninja (aka- Skinny White Boy) Maneuver. I can turn sideways and go 2D. Can't shoot me now! :D

BTW- I hear you're not much older than I am... WOW. Some say it's the hair... I think it's cuz you're British. :D

the123
01-27-2003, 01:28 PM
Good for you Shannon! Good luck this season and when you come back to Chicago, we'll go out womanizing! :)

Temo Vryce
01-27-2003, 01:29 PM
Oh no!!

If 33 is old, I'm geting old. Quick someone find me the fountain of youth.

I would love to play with you guys at Skyball but unfortunately I'm a little short on equipment and funds. So I guess I'll just have to settle for rooting from the stands.

cphilip
01-27-2003, 01:38 PM
LOL! Great guns Shannon! WOWZA! You go girl!

Is that all? :D

Load SM5
01-27-2003, 01:45 PM
Sonuva...I think I'm older than Manike! Them's fightin words!

Congrats guys! Don't suck or we'll hunt you down.;)

Clare
01-27-2003, 01:53 PM
TEAM PLAYERS BIO'S

what happened to the rest of the team? Or are you doing some heavy rotation? :p

SHAZAM-AGD
01-27-2003, 01:58 PM
they all have jobs which prevents them from surffing the internet every second like all you bums at AO.

Dayspring
01-27-2003, 02:02 PM
Hey! I resemble that!

they all have jobs which prevents them from suffing the internet every second like the bums at AO.

Havoc_online
01-27-2003, 02:03 PM
they all have jobs which prevents them from suffing the internet every second like the bums at AO. Careful there, One of those bums is your sponsor.:eek:

I'm sure YOU could give us a little info on the rest of the team.:)

SHAZAM-AGD
01-27-2003, 02:16 PM
I will let them toot there own horns on here...

Tom said that was part of the sponsorship deal...anyone who is sponsored by AGD has to hang out on AO and make friends...

"IMPACT" does not have a set in stone roster so anyone of you who currently works with/for AGD that wants to play with us is very welcome...the guys/girls we practice with will always get first dibs on starting spots...

cris8762
01-27-2003, 03:40 PM
very interesting, i'll have to come watch u guys play a few tourneys, i play Novice 3/5man at the BRUTS

Ultimator
01-27-2003, 04:37 PM
I'd love to play with you guys, but I live across an entire country from Skyball.

Congrats on the shweet sponsorship deal!!

Top Secret
01-27-2003, 05:02 PM
I'm up for playing with you guys. PM for ya Shazam. Ronn should give you some of my credentials(I hope :) ). Would have played with my local team, but they decided it was too expensive for them right now.

Regardless, I hope to see you guys there. May have to get a newer updated sketch with my No-Rise Emag. :D

thecavemankevin
01-27-2003, 07:52 PM
well congrates,

everytime i see Ron i always challange him. But i like being on his side more than the recieving end.

Shannon, you here in Va?

If you are, next time you are out at the field i will have to try a one on one with ya.

I will be working part time at splatbros hull street store now.

Impy-rocks
01-29-2003, 06:19 PM
ya i would play with yall but well i live in the same place as ultimator and well i just dont think it would work out, but good luck anyways.....

luke
01-29-2003, 09:43 PM
they all have jobs which prevents them from surffing the internet every second like all you bums at AO.

Some of us surf AO while at work. :D