PDA

View Full Version : I just won a trip!

1stdeadeye
01-28-2003, 05:50 PM
Life is good!!!

I get an X-Mag for Christmas and now in January I won a trip. My company every year hosts a high performers trip. I wasn't eligable last year as we were just aquired. I finished in the top 20 business centers in the corporation (out of 1500!) this year (2002).

I won an all expense paid trip to Disney World in Florida!! It includes airfare, park passes, accomadations at the Grand Floridian, meals, spending money, the works!!!
The trip is for 5 days and 4 nights.

We travel as a group and the company pays for EVERYTHING!!!! I am buying lots of goodies on them. Wonder if they sell X-Mags in Disney? An spare wouldn't hurt!!!;) :p

I am one happy camper!!!!!

Xerces
01-28-2003, 05:52 PM
congrats! have fun standing in lines :D

Army
01-28-2003, 06:32 PM
Try to delay it until the World Cup!

dropkick1
01-28-2003, 06:34 PM
u lucky dog, congrats man, have fun.

ken

SpongeBobSquarePants
01-28-2003, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by Army
Try to delay it until the World Cup!

I second that 3 times:D

boss_automager
01-28-2003, 08:33 PM
what day are you leaving so i can know when to start packing?jk lol.im going there over spring break.im bringing an electric wheelchair so i dont have to stand up in the lines;)

1stdeadeye
01-28-2003, 09:47 PM
Thanks guys!

It is a group trip, so I can't control the dates. However, we are getting those VIP passes so that we can cut in lines!:D

Hey if it's free it's for me!;)

Automaggin2
01-28-2003, 10:08 PM
THE GRAND FLORIDIAN! YOU ARE SO LUCKY! that is such a nice hotel, its uberly expensive.....so, u gonna tak me? :D j/p

Mango
01-29-2003, 07:54 AM
WOW!! Congrats!! (I HATE YOU!) :p :p

Disney World is like my favorite place on earth!!

shartley
01-29-2003, 08:28 AM
Congratz! I am sure you will have a great time.

mikey101
01-29-2003, 09:04 AM
Congrats man! Hope you have a great time!

Timmee
01-29-2003, 01:23 PM
Oh, I've heard that Disney has a new ride out that's awesome. It's called the Ride Line Simulator. Basically, it's a simulation of a really long line. :D

Hope you have fun. :)

TigerMan
01-29-2003, 06:52 PM
The Grand Floridian is one of the nicest hotels in the park. I've been to Disney World so many times I need to two hands to count (that's a lot for trips). It's a really fun place, no matter how old you are. Some of my favorite things there are their water parks, the Aerosmith roller coaster (real fun coaster), the restaurants, and some of the other rides like Tower of Terror (make a funny face when you go), Splash Mountain (ditto), and this alien escape thing (forgot what its called, but it's fun to scream crazy things in it because everybody gets all scared). There's many things to do, especially if it's your first time, you'll have a great time (especially since it's all paid for too :D).

1stdeadeye
01-29-2003, 07:02 PM
I've been there a ton of times. Heck, that is where we went on our Honeymoon. This time though it's FREE!!!

TigerMan
01-29-2003, 07:05 PM
Originally posted by 1stdeadeye
I've been there a ton of times. Heck, that is where we went on our Honeymoon. This time though it's FREE!!!

So then you know all the nice expensive places to hit then, heh. :D

CRASHKING
01-29-2003, 07:18 PM
hope you have fun :). bring clothes for any kind of weather. except snow, sleet. but be prepared for just about any other lol.

also you might want to drop by the millinia mall they have some nice stores in there.

personman
01-29-2003, 07:42 PM
Originally posted by TigerMan
Tower of Terror (make a funny face when you go)
,and this alien escape thing
Lol you should flick off the camera so everyones picture gets ruined.. or I dont know if you are strapped down or not but it would be cool if you fell down on the floor and started spazzing out..
And thats called alien encounter, it scared the crap out of me with the mist and everything, but then again I was like 7 when I went to it, and they do do a good job of freaking you out :p
Yea disney is a great place.. congrats..

1stdeadeye
02-09-2003, 11:10 AM
Going March 30th til April 3rd!

First Class tickets and all expenses paid. We are even getting a private Luau at the Polynesian resort.

Question: Are there any fields real close to Disney?

Creative Mayhem
02-09-2003, 01:58 PM
SCORE!!!

CM

battlegroup
02-10-2003, 11:41 AM
Two Words....FAST PASS. Use them. You get them at the rides. You show up and put your ticket through the machine and it gives you a ticket with a time on it for you to come back. You just show up at that time and wait maybe 5 minutes to ride. You can get them for most of the big rides.

CRASHKING
02-11-2003, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by 1stdeadeye

Question: Are there any fields real close to Disney? [/B]

yes there is.

paintball world. the host for the world cup(but since the event is so big they no longer hold it at there facilities :P)

Here (http://www.paintball-world.com/) is there website for directions. if you drive up I-4 you should see it to your left(coming from disney and a little after the millinia mall) they used to have woodsball but im pretty sure they are converting to all speed ball/sup'air, (im almost positive since they knocked the forest down.....) bring some shoes,clothes that you dont care if they get muddy, because the fields will be muddy if it rains any. and bring a lot of money if you can. a case of premium(forget what brand) is about $100(field paint only), entry fee is $10, and fills i believe are $1 per 1000 psi and the co2 is $2 for 9oz $3 for 12oz and i dont know about the 16 oz, if you get one of there stickers($5) the fills are 1/2 off.

has bathrooms, snacks, drinks, parts, the trip from the field to the shop is about 75yds(theres a shed near the field with some food, drinks, fills, and they ususally have a couple of things of water to drink(free), friday they have a day session and a night session(not sure if saturday has a night session). the night session starts when it gets relitively dark(maybe earlier) and ends at 11:00 pm

anything i might have missed is probably on the website and if you cant find it there e-mail me or pm me and i will try to answer your question.

1stdeadeye
02-11-2003, 03:30 PM
Thanks Crash King,
I'll try to check out the Sunday session!

1stdeadeye
03-29-2003, 08:01 AM
Okay See ya!

I'm leaving for the airport now. I'll post pictures in a week!

spazzed
03-29-2003, 03:06 PM
Later 1st!! Have fun man! :D :cool: :p

CRASHKING
03-29-2003, 09:37 PM
cool, hope you have fun :)

wish i could go sunday, but no money :(