PDA

View Full Version : Ronn Stern "Impact " Team Player Bio

cbbrowning
01-28-2003, 08:28 PM
Barry Browning
Age 35
Former Captain of Team Shoguns
12+ years of paintball experience

I have been playing tournament paintball for over 6 years and have developed a unique love for the sport. Over the years, I have been priviledged to play on a team that has won many tournaments including the Virginia Indoor and Maryland Indoor State Championships. Other tournaments won include APL events, numerous local 3 and 5 man events, a WPF event and many others.

Ronn Stern has given me the opportunity to play on his team and under his name because of my committment to representing the sport professionally and most of all, winning. Now with the help of AGD, Ron Stern "Impact" will have unlimited potential. I look forward to this winning combination and meeting and working with everyone involved.

SHAZAM-AGD
01-29-2003, 01:01 PM
I could not have said it better myself...

Barry had some trouble posting his bio on the "RONN STERN IMPACT PLAYER BIO" thread I started cause the "007 BLOKE" overseas would not stop bragging about how special he was

So we will just continue where Barry left off...

We look forward to winning for RONN STERN GEAR and AGD. With all the help both companies are pledging to give us it will be a very easy task...

Ronn
01-29-2003, 01:41 PM
I have a couple of pics of Barry and Shannon. I hope they don't mind me posting them :)

BTW, Barry is not naked. Really. He's not.

Ronn
01-29-2003, 01:51 PM
And here's one of myself, Don Hager, Shannon, and Tom at World Cup.

Muzikman
01-29-2003, 06:12 PM
Ronn,
That is one shat eating grin you got on your face;)

DiRTyBuNNy
01-29-2003, 07:56 PM
that's because he knows he can draw freehand better than all of us put together..hahahahhaha..

thecavemankevin
01-29-2003, 08:15 PM
Originally posted by Ronn
BTW, Barry is not naked. Really. He's not.

yeah, he's wearing shoes :)

GmanX
01-29-2003, 11:45 PM
Hey Barry where did ya dig that picture up at. I remember when we took that.

Ronn
01-30-2003, 12:22 PM
Here's another of Barry at World Cup.

We call him the paint magnet :)

digitard
01-30-2003, 12:30 PM
lol nice stopwatch on the revvy :)

Thankfully my Emag has the built in game timer .. w00t

lol, i love the paint on the face ... I hate when that happens

Sincerely,
Dave K

pbplayer
02-01-2003, 12:22 AM
James Hottinger
Age 30
Member of Ronn Stern "IMPACT"

I have been playing paintball since about 1991 and I look forward to playing for many more years to come.

pbplayer
02-01-2003, 12:29 AM
You gotta love the warp....

automag401
02-05-2003, 08:21 PM
joe cavanaugh was the caption of absolute carnage. a team that had several achivements: 2nd place win at chicago nppl ameture devision, 3rd place nppl pittsburg novice devision, and 1st in several south eastern tournments.
mike ledford has about 5 year experence plaing paintball and played for ronn sterns novice team at world cup 2002. we are both looking forward to playing for ronn and airgun designs this season.mike ledford is 21 and joe is 33 and hasbeen playing competition paintball sence 94.

automag401
02-05-2003, 08:28 PM
joe cavanaugh was the caption of absolute carnage. a team that had several achivements: 2nd place win at chicago nppl ameture devision, 3rd place nppl pittsburg novice devision, and 1st in several south eastern tournments.
mike ledford has about 5 year experence plaing paintball and played for ronn sterns novice team at world cup 2002. we are both looking forward to playing for ronn and airgun designs this season.mike ledford is 21 and joe is 33 and hasbeen playing competition paintball sence 94.

SHAZAM-AGD
02-06-2003, 03:17 AM
cool my boys are getting savy on the keyboard...if I could only get them to stay alive in a paintball game we could have the start of something here...mmmuuuuhhhhhaaaaa !!!!!

Here is your reward fellows...do not poke your eyes out while checking out the candy...do not touch the screen either...oh yea do not tell your girlfriend or my wife that I gave you this image of another woman to dream about they just do not understand these kinds of things...

-=Squid=-
02-06-2003, 10:15 AM
HEY! My teams named IMPACT! :( :D :mad: :p

blackoutben
02-18-2003, 01:53 PM
Ben Sanderson
Age 25

I am Ben Sanderson part of what use to be Team Blackout, which just recently merged with Ronn Stern's Impact . I am excited about entering the new season with Ronn and the rest of Impact. With combination of Blackout and Impact to make one team, this season is going to be great. Anyway I have been playing paintball for about six years and tourney play for coming on four years. I have been in the ACTS series, Ultimate Maddness, CFOA, and a few other tourneys. Yes that cool dude is me.

Sinnet
02-18-2003, 03:24 PM
good choice on the watch, barry

I have the exact same one, with the straps cut off, glued to the back of my ricochet

thecavemankevin
02-18-2003, 04:30 PM
Hey Ben, i recognize that field :)