PDA

View Full Version : Rocky leaves 'lanche

FeelTheRT
01-28-2003, 08:46 PM
This was on FON (www.forceofnature.com) since i havn't been there for a while and i was looking through the news archives they have when this caught my eye. To my suprise, no one made a topic about this yet so.. here goes

"Cagnoni Changes Mind, Leaves Avalanche; Rocky Still To Represent Warped Sportz

In an unexpected turn of events, Rocky Cagnoni has changed his mind, and will NOT play for Avalanche during the 2003 season. This is in contrast to a statement that he and Warped Sportz released about three weeks ago. Cagnoni will continue represent Warped Sportz in several capacities, including hosting the Jawwbraker Video Series.Read more...

“We’re kind of a little shocked,” said Warped and Avalanche Marketing Director Dan Napoli. “But apparently Rocky has had a change of heart over the last few weeks, and that’s cool. We’d never stand in his way of pursuing new avenues. Rocky will continue to represent Warped Sportz, and the Dark Angel in several capacities. In short, he just won’t be playing for Avalanche.”

Warped Sportz will continue to carry the Rocky Cagnoni Signature Series Dark Angel IR3, amongst other projects Cagnoni and Warped will collaborate on, including hosting the Jawwbraker Video Series.

“I wish Rocky nothing but the best luck in the world with the Redz Factory team,” said Warped Sportz -Avalanche head Ed Poorman. “He’ll always be part of the Warped family. As far as Avalanche goes, we will miss his great attitude and ability to keep everybody loose, and he’ll always be welcome here. On the other hand, this gives us a great chance to really start all over with the team and develop some new talent and we are excited about that.” "

direct link (http://www.forceofnature.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=440&mode=thread&order=0&thold=0)

01-28-2003, 09:12 PM
I can never pass up a chance to use a pic