PDA

View Full Version : should I buy minimag or e-mag???

mini_marc_mag
01-28-2003, 09:37 PM
look it goes like this,Iknow that e-mag is better then mini but i really love the mini body and that so am just wonderring if i have a intelliframe and x-valve in my minimag is that going to be good enought to shoot as fast as the e-mag or closse enought

and is possible can you tell me if I had minimag with intelliframe and x-valve and warp feed with halo hopper do you think that i would over shoot my gun or not?

because if im gonne over shoot, i'll get my self an e-mag

Smokee_2_7
01-28-2003, 09:52 PM
with the setup you described, you will not out-shoot the gun, nor will you out shoot the hopper/ feed system.

I can shoot incredibly fast with my retromags.

however, the emag trigger makes it eaiser to shoot that fast (and then some) as well as sustaining that rate of fire for longer periods of time.

In terms of speed- - once you get the x-valve mini tuned right, with the right input pressure, and learn how to shoot it, you will be able to shoot very fast. I am constantly told how I shoot faster than many people with 'hair trigger' e-markers (impys, timmys, angels, ect.)

Now, most likely you will find the emag much eaiser to shoot 'incredibly' fast. The trigger pull is so easy to adjust to your liking.

Can you compete with the mini setup you have?
yes. Im doing that right now with my markers while im waiting for my x-mag.

Will the emag be faster?
Yes.

You just need to decide how fast and how light you want your trigger to be, as well as how fast you want to be able to shoot (and for how long) in a game situation.

Best of luck to you,

Carl