PDA

View Full Version : Rare Valve or Not???

tombraider68
01-28-2003, 09:46 PM
Hi all, I am new to this forum and I need your help on an item that I posted in the classifies. I listed an automag air valve with the air input on the left side as a RARE item. I honestly thought that these valves were hard to find but as one of the forums member indicated, they are not rare at all. Your comments on this would be appreciated. I already wrote to AGD and hopefully they would have an answer for me but I would still like your comments on this. Thank you all for your time.

Smokee_2_7
01-29-2003, 01:23 AM
true, these reverse valves are less common than the ones with the input on the right side. However, AGD has been making them for some time. (it's the left-handed model) The reason that you dont see many of them is because it must be requested at the time of order. Most dealers dont think about that, so the end result is that you dont see too many of them on the market.

Hope this answers your question.

Carl

Kevmaster
01-29-2003, 11:42 AM
Yeh...

It is less common than the std air valve, however its by no means rare. AGD didnt make that many of them, but they still made ~5,000? Anyone with real numbers can chime in here...

thecavemankevin
01-29-2003, 09:03 PM
yeah, we have a mini like that up at the store i work at

mobius
01-29-2003, 11:39 PM
I bought my Mini used and it had a reverse valve, but the mainbody was hopper right. Go figure...

athomas
01-30-2003, 09:23 AM
A lot of the first minimags had reverse valves and hopper right bodies.

thecavemankevin
01-30-2003, 02:51 PM
thats the idea behind the reverse valve with a hopper right body, it's basically a left handed players gun

but there is really no difference in the way it feels or is held