PDA

View Full Version : warpfeed question

MINIMAG4LIFE
01-28-2003, 11:35 PM
I have a brand new minimag that I am upgrading. I'm putting all the goodies you can get on the gun. I was wondering what I need to purchase to make a warp feed work on my mini. Can I use standard bench mark 45 frames with a warp? Or do i need to purchase AGD's intelliframe? Does the intelli frame come in a single trigger as well as double? Any advice would be greatly appreciated

Gitaroo Man
01-28-2003, 11:37 PM
I believe the intelliframe is only double trigger (double or blade) and that the warp will work on the stock AGD frame but I am not sure...

MINIMAG4LIFE
01-28-2003, 11:37 PM
Also what kind of body would I need? The gun is hopper right, I want to keep the warp on the left

sneakyhacker420
01-28-2003, 11:42 PM
yes, any frame will work with the warp, just as long as it has the standard 2-hole bottomline holes

the gun body is known as hopper right, that will put your warp on the left of the gun for you as long as you use the long powerfeed plug supplied in the warp feed kit

AGD's warp feed is made to spin by a vibrations sensor, the ony reason to get an intelliframe would be to intellifeed your warp feed, which is definetely not necessary, i run my warp on my DYE 2x trigger frame with the warp using its vibration sensor and i havent had any problems, you just have to adjust the sensitivity of the sensor to the right level to make it work

post here or catch me on AIM if you have any further questions

14 year olds can be quite smart :)