PDA

View Full Version : Level 10, Centerflag e Grip and Retro Valve - no go ?

terrorizer666
01-29-2003, 05:50 AM
Hi guys, my bro just got his lvele 10 kit.
He wanted to install it on his 68 Automag with Centerflag Hypergrip and Retrovalve.
Now just every now and then a ball is shot.
Whats wrong here ? Doesnt the CF work with Level 10 ?
Thanks for all your help you can provide
Ben

thecavemankevin
01-29-2003, 11:44 AM
yes it works, i have mine mag set up with centerflag, RT, and LX.

"Now just every now and then a ball is shot."

What does this mean? Please expand with a better definition.

GhillieGuy
01-30-2003, 12:18 AM
you might want to read my thread "level 10 + hyperframe";)

terrorizer666
01-30-2003, 05:42 AM
Oh gillie thanks, and thanks to you too kev :)

Will look into it !

terrorizer666
01-30-2003, 05:49 AM
Read it, tried the different setups.

But there remain questions :

When I pull the trigger with my gun aired up, only every now and then I can shoot, most of the time when I pull the trigger, I just hear it clicking and no shot is done.
Sounds like not enough pressure to get the bolt to move forward ?

Any suggestions ?
Thanks

Jonesie
01-30-2003, 09:10 AM
Originally posted by terrorizer666
Read it, tried the different setups.

But there remain questions :

When I pull the trigger with my gun aired up, only every now and then I can shoot, most of the time when I pull the trigger, I just hear it clicking and no shot is done.
Sounds like not enough pressure to get the bolt to move forward ?

Any suggestions ?
Thanks

Have you checked the battery?

Do you have a non-electro grip you can throw on there for troubleshooting purposes?

I just read about this 'clicking' issue three threads up. Sounds like a battery to me, but then again, I don't own a HyperFrame...

Jonesie

dwp138
01-30-2003, 05:38 PM
turn the volicity up.

GhillieGuy
01-30-2003, 10:03 PM
i know exactly what is happening, i had the same problem with my hyperframe. first get a small allen wrench and push it through the hole next to the strip screw and push the sear. this should shoot the gun. If this happens then it is the "service mode" causing the problem. what this is, is "the adjustment of the solenoid." it is set too low and is not pushing the sear hard enough to fire the gun. you should call centerflag and ask them how to set it because i dont remember and the instructions don's say how too. it's because they dont want you messing with it...:)

Doobie
01-31-2003, 01:59 AM
You can try adjusting the service mode but I think you need to turn up your velocity.

To adjust service mode: With the grip frame power off,push in both buttons at the same time and hold for 3 sec.
Push the top button to change the setting, push the bottom button to set it. The factory setting is 7. I think max is 9.

I think your best bet would be to set up the LX with a stock/mechanical grip first and then add in the Hyperframe. Then you know it is the HF/LX interface messing up and not just the LX.

hitech
01-31-2003, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by Doobie
To adjust service mode: With the grip frame power off,push in both buttons at the same time and hold for 3 sec.

I couldn't get that to work for me. I had to push and hold the bottom button then push and hold the top button (while still holding the bottom button).

BTW, I have my service mode set to 9 (the highest) because I am using a 1700mah 9.6 volt battery pack. I'm begining to think it will never die. :D

NPP
02-07-2003, 10:39 AM
Unluckily for us I have the same set up and after about 3 months of messing about I finally got it to work.

The answer is the 10.8V battery from AGD Europe which is designed for the warp, I then had the trigger frame milled out to make more room for the solenoid. Then change vthe spring to the orginal spring (the one for the standard bolt) and turn the velocity right up!

If this works you can then try lengthening the spring in stages until you find the longest spring that still allows the gun to fire.(gives the maximum bounce on the ball)

I don't think everyone has the same problem with this setup you and me are just some of the unlucky few!

thecavemankevin
02-07-2003, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by hitech

BTW, I have my service mode set to 9 (the highest) because I am using a 1700mah 9.6 volt battery pack. I'm begining to think it will never die. :D

me too!:D

chris007
02-07-2003, 10:07 PM
where did you get that battery,and how much?:confused:

rjvemt1
02-07-2003, 10:55 PM
are you sure you have the centerflag replacement on/off assy? if you are using the original agd on/off assy it will not fire!!