PDA

View Full Version : last decision on what gun im taking!!

mini_marc_mag
01-29-2003, 09:38 AM
ok,this will probably be my last post on this site because im making my decision when you anwser this post.

this is how it goes, should i get an e-mag or a minimag with x-valve,I-frame and warp feed.

the thing is that i love the mini for the looks of it's body but i know that e=-mag is better and faster but i would like to know how much faster and better is an e-mag compared to a minimag with those upgrade .....

if possible can you please tell me how (bps) is an stock e-mag an about how many (bps) would tha minimag be with x-valve ,I-frame and warp

please tell me it's my final decision for my futur gun.I'm a serious player and i do have a team.

rikkter
01-29-2003, 09:48 AM
well on both guns the valves are the same. just the material isn't. they both are capable of 26 BPS. but of course on the emag in electric mode this is limited. but not like you'll be able to shoot that quick anyways.

the minimag and warp, intell, etc. just like a mag witht he hard triggre pull, but you learn to live with it. and with the xvalve you can get pretty quick ROF with the reactiveness.
however. with the emag. you get manual(same thing as it would be with the minimag-trigger wise), electronic. which you can get insane ROF with. very. very light and nice trigger pull. and most of all, the hybrid mode which is a mix of both. lot of people can shoot a lot faster in hybrid mode than electronic, but then again some can shoot faster in the electronic mode.

if it were me. i'd get the emag for its features. being able to switch to manual, hybrid, and pure electric. but thats just me.

i own two mags. and have played with a sfl emag. they all perform the same. but i love the emag's trigger.

chocie is basically up to you. i'd suggest you shoot both types. and see which oen you like best.

and NO this wont be your last post. if you get a mag your doomed and have to post on AO :D :D