PDA

View Full Version : you're right it was'nt going to be my last post

mini_marc_mag
01-29-2003, 10:08 AM
just one little thing i would like to know , can you take of the sight rail on the e-mag body and still play ?

ho,and is there a way that i could find a x-mag in anyh online shop?

thank for anwsering all of my post,this is really the best forum i've seen for so long

rikkter
01-29-2003, 10:09 AM
you know you can post replys in threads you already started. as for hte xvalves. i know actionvillage.com has them. AGD site has them also.

yues you can still play without the sight rail. many people take them off cause of weight or something

mini_marc_mag
01-29-2003, 11:10 AM
does e-mag have level 10 in it?

mini_marc_mag
01-29-2003, 11:13 AM
and if i buy e-mag what body do I take for warp feed if i'm right handed?left or rigth hopper feed?

-=Squid=-
01-29-2003, 11:30 AM
E-mags dont come with lvl 10. X-mags are not in online shops, you can preorder or by used only.

Smokee_2_7
01-29-2003, 02:42 PM
I can see where there might be some confusion floating around here. let me summarize:

1. yes, you can take off the emag sight rail. Just remove the screws that hold it in place. (nothing is messed up on the gun by doing this)

2. You asked about x-mags, and x-valves got brought up. The x-valves ARE available, but that's just the valve upgrade for any existing marker. The X-MAGS are being produced right now, but basiclly all of them have been pre-sold. No online shops have any instock (unless a RARE situation where someone pre-ordered through a shop, and backed out after the gun came in- - putting it on the market). The only way to get one will be to:

A. wait several months until supply has caught up with demmand and the markers are avaliable virtually everywhere
B. Find someone who is trying to sell a used one.
C. Talk to your local AGD dealer, or call AGD themselves and get your name on the pre-order list. I believe the list is currently backed up to April-May or somthing like that.

3. Regular E-mags only have level 10 in them if someone has put it in them. Right now the only gun you can get 'brand new' with LX in it is the X-mag. There is a possibility that, eventually, all mags will come stock with level 10 in them.

4. If you buy an eamg, want to use a warp feed, and are right handed, you want either the:
A. Powerfeed Hopper RIght body,
B. The WARP LEFT body.

The only difference between these 2 bodies is that the feed tube is extended on the top end for the powerfeed hopper right. Both of them give you the compact ability to run your warp on the left of your guy, and put the hose from the warp directly into the bottom end of the feed tube.

Carl

rikkter
01-29-2003, 04:00 PM
eek my mistake. i thought he said xvalve
(x is OVERLY used.)

Smokee_2_7
01-29-2003, 04:08 PM
Tell me about it. There are WAAAAY too may X's, and 'Xtremes'. - - - And i can admit that even though i work for one of them! lol.