PDA

View Full Version : skateboarding?

boss_automager
01-29-2003, 05:48 PM
a bunch of people at my school seem to be hooked on this.they say paintball is gay.they say that skateboarding is awesome.i say"so you are saying shootiung someone is gay and flipping around a wooden board is awesome:rolleyes: " i think skateboarding is alright but its not something that i would want to get hooked on.they go skateboard at the skaeboard park everyday.im not whing, im just seeing what you guys think

Automaggin2
01-29-2003, 06:18 PM
log pushers eh....hahahaa o man. I rather stick with my bicycle, they call me "pedal pusher", or they used to, not anymore.

nouseforaname
01-29-2003, 06:20 PM
I guess Im considered a fruit booter

gibby
01-29-2003, 06:21 PM
I think they have an attitude problem. That or they could be jealous that they can't afford to play. Most of the time, comments like that are based off of ignorance. I wouldn't worry about them or be concerned about what they think.

Skateboarding, paintballing, etc....can all go hand in hand. I see a lot of paintball fields opening up skateparks too.

So skating isn't your thing...don't make the same mistake as them and knock it off. In the end, it all comes down to one question...do you enjoy what you're doing?

boss_automager
01-29-2003, 07:12 PM
im just tired of hearing the word"blind".i heard them caall that a skateboard co.and im tired of going out side and seeing people grinding rals.im tired of all the drawings of some guy grinding down a rail all over the place.1 of the guys that skateboards isnt obsessed with it,we go painrballing some time.what freaks me out a little is they are all wearing black (i know them,none of them is gothic)but i see them becoming skateboard goths.it scares me.

EsPo
01-29-2003, 07:17 PM
skating is awesome, paintball is also awesome.

if the people i know knew i play paintball, then i would get made fun of lots... its mostly because societys image of paintball is a bunch of middle aged army men running around in camo in the woods, its sad.

SpongeBobSquarePants
01-29-2003, 07:35 PM
Well if paintball becomes as main stream as skateboarding like it is bound to. You have all seen skateboard posers, u no dress like skate boarders but can't. The same will happen with paintball. Then all of us who have been around can sit back and laugh.

dropkick1
01-29-2003, 08:21 PM
i have been skateboarding for almost 8 years now, and i love it, hell i've devoted a large chunk of my life to it, and i still do it, and i plan to do it till i can't do it any more, and i don't know if i wanna say this but i like skateboarding a little bit more than paintball, which i've been doing for about 3 years now and love a lot, but don't diss us skaters b/c we are a force to be reckoned with.

ken