PDA

View Full Version : American Idol

SpongeBobSquarePants
01-29-2003, 09:28 PM
I never would have thought it but I am actually hooked on this show. Who do you think will win? I think it will be the big black girl with the pink hair. She sings like Aretha Franklin (sp) What are your comments?

boss_automager
01-29-2003, 09:39 PM
yeah i thought she ws gonna win but i dont watch it that much.either im on here or playing paintball or sleeping or eating

Automaggin2
01-29-2003, 09:53 PM
Wow, i that hair dresser girl is extremly attractive and has a great voice, i think she should move on to the final. I want to see the rocker go all the way, cause this show is mostly pop and soul and whatever type singers, hes the only rock singer and i think he has a decent voice. Also that fat girl, frenchie? yeah, thats it, she has a awesome voice to.

FooTemps
01-29-2003, 09:57 PM
my goodness... that guy in the green sweather w/ the grown out ugly hair... he was HORRIBLE!

SpongeBobSquarePants
01-29-2003, 10:02 PM
Originally posted by FooTemps
my goodness... that guy in the green sweather w/ the grown out ugly hair... he was HORRIBLE!

yea and i found it rather disguesting. The two people I'm gonna vote for like 10 times each, each week are the rocker and frenchie.

TigerMan
01-30-2003, 07:25 AM
The show is great for when they get made fun of by Simon and them heh. I'm getting hooked myself. Not going to be much of Simon and them saying bad things anymore, but it was funny in the beginning. That guy who kept coming back thinking he won was funny, he was terrible. Then that guy who couldn't find anybody who was a worse singer than him, that was hilarious.

Thordic
01-30-2003, 01:22 PM
I only watched the first few shows to see Simon tear people apart. What can I say, I'm a sadistic bastard :)

The Frymarker
01-30-2003, 03:10 PM
Yeah me too Thor, but he ripps on them all throughout, which is quite amuzing.

That kids that sang "Like a Virgin" my god he needs to get a clue. I truly feel that some of these people have to be tone deaf.

Where are these kids parents to stop them from embarrassing themselves? Shouldn't someone let them in on the secret?

Oh and that guy that has the natural fro that thinks he sings like Michael Jackson...well I only heard him once and I don't think he could carry a tune in a bucket.

Yudanja
01-30-2003, 03:35 PM
<-- hooked.

As for Frenchie (Chick with pink hair). I dont think she will make it, simply because Simon is looking for total image/talent. Last Idol he let go a VERY talented young lady because she didnt fit the image, she was heavy set too.

The first show was awesome, this one is looking good. I dont think they should continue after this, it will only go downhill. People will jump up there to make a fool of themselves and it will degress down to a springer type show, was funny at first...now its totally fake.

Right now though, I am loving that and Joe Millionaire, but I do miss my combat missions...loved that show.

Lone Wolf2
01-30-2003, 04:48 PM
I also hink Frenchie will go on but some ppl r just makin fools of them self.I like Joe Millonaire too.

SpongeBobSquarePants
01-30-2003, 06:29 PM
Yea Joe Millionare is great. I don't know if any of you listined to John Boy and Billy or even no what that is a few mornings ago but uh waht they said was a great idea. It should be the same auditions, if you suck you get on TV if your medoicore you go home. And if your good you get on TV and get $500 bucks. That should be the whole show.:D

Lone Wolf2
01-30-2003, 08:38 PM
Rick and Bubba's pretty funny too.

Impy-rocks
01-30-2003, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by FooTemps

that leaves a large group of people that your talking about....but yes i agree.... and the guy who sang like a virgin needs to go to a far off island (like in castaway) and never return... although it was kinda funny i found it to be more disgusting than anything.....

Rick and Bubba is a good talk show also

Vegeta
01-30-2003, 09:48 PM
I want that big Frenchie lady to win.
She is a great singer and I'd like to see someone that doesn't fit the usual American Idol-ish figure win.

SpongeBobSquarePants
01-30-2003, 10:22 PM
Originally posted by Vegeta
I want that big Frenchie lady to win.
She is a great singer and I'd like to see someone that doesn't fit the usual American Idol-ish figure win.

Yea this year will see if its all about looks or talent.

TigerMan
01-30-2003, 10:30 PM
Joe Millionaire's is awesome too. Can't wait to see what girl he choses does/says when he tells her his secret, oh man that will be sweet. :p Fox just keeps pumping out these reality shows, but we all know there comedies in disguise. ;)