PDA

View Full Version : Final ?- ZGRIP COMPATIBLE?

byad
01-29-2003, 11:36 PM
I searched for an answer to this, but couldn't find any on these forums.

A standard z-grip will fit a classic mag, and minimag.
What about RT or RT PRO?> What can be bought/done to make a regular zgrip fit all mags? Where do I get it? How much?

Thanks in advance

jah871
01-30-2003, 06:44 AM
the one for minimags and classics will not fit a rt or rt pro. just get a rt zgrip and get a spacer for it so it will work on the mini or classic. that would be your best bet because you could use it on a rt or rt pro if you ever wanted to upgrade markers.

Jonesie
01-30-2003, 08:54 AM
Actually, I believe the 'Regular' Z-Grip will work on a Classic, Mini, and RT Pro. The 'RT' Z-Grip will work on a Classic RT (with Gas-Thru Banjo Bolt) AND on the Classic, Mini, RTP with the spacer.

One of the major changes of the RTP was the return of the classic-style RT valve, and the removal of the gas-thru banjo bolt. Thus the RTP uses the same banjo bolt as the Classic and Mini.

Later ~ Jonesie

xen_100
01-30-2003, 12:35 PM
actaully the the RTP/classic/mini dont use a banjo bolt at all. it is just a standard field strip screw.

Jonesie
01-31-2003, 02:07 PM
Originally posted by xen_100
actaully the the RTP/classic/mini dont use a banjo bolt at all. it is just a standard field strip screw.

My bad. Poor terminology. I meant feild strip screw. I thought FSC and BB were synonymous terms. ;)

Jonesie