PDA

View Full Version : Revvy shell matching question. Quickie

Mossman
01-30-2003, 12:44 AM
Hey guys.

I sadly dropped my Pre BE revvy last week, and i snapped the neck on 1/2 of the shell. *sob*

Anyhow, will getting a gem shell replacement work with my other clear Pre BE shell? Will my current lid fit them both?

HELP! :)

hehe, anyhow, im planning on buying from PBgear cuz a buddy is ordering some stuff anyways.

here's a link:
http://store.yahoo.com/actionvillage/paintball-gun-loaders-and-accessories-loaders-viewloader-loaders-viewloader-x-board-replacement-shel.html

Thanks boys,
-Sam

thegiantc
01-30-2003, 01:17 AM
I had the same thing happen. I got just a right side and it did not match very well. I had to do some carving with the old exacto knife. It was a pain but I finally got it to work. It looks like it was made to fit. If I had to do it again, I would get both halves.

Mossman
01-30-2003, 01:24 AM
Well i just found out that the guy who sold me my revvy may have lied about the Pre BE thing (which may be why the shells broke, but will also be easier to replace). I'm gonna try my luck, and can grind her down if need be.

Thanks for reply
-Sam

Kevmaster
01-30-2003, 09:36 AM
CALL BE

im 95% sure they will send you a new shell FREE

FalconGuy016
01-30-2003, 10:40 AM
Thats cool if they do, it would give me more ease of mind with the sudden outbreak of feedneed breaks (I have TWO new 12v revvys with that plastic :()

Mossman
01-30-2003, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by Kevmaster
CALL BE

im 95% sure they will send you a new shell FREE

I'm 105% sure you were wrong :)

I called 98% sure they'd say they couldnt help me, and hung up well over 100% sure.

They wouldn't even sell me a shell.

whatever, i'll try my luck with pbgear.

digitard
01-30-2003, 11:43 AM
Same issue ... this is why I'm buying a Halo B tomorrow from a friend :)

Sincerely,
Dave K

Mossman
01-30-2003, 11:48 AM
I've got a HalB, but its always nice to have a backup and i have a bunch of guns and someone else always ends up using one of em ;)

digitard, if you have a broken right shell I'll take the left off your hands bro...:)

Kevmaster
01-30-2003, 11:48 AM
that DIRECTLY contradicts what their head of R&D told me just weeks ago on the phone....gimme some time to look into t

digitard
01-30-2003, 11:49 AM
hehe, stupid feed neck cracked on both sides in the front (it hasn't cracked in half yet)

I'm actually getting replacements (clear shells) just in case for future .. and so i can melt em to fit my warp right just in case

sorry! ...

Sincerely
Dave K

Impy-rocks
01-30-2003, 02:59 PM
i know they want b/c i tried to mix them together and well it ended up breaking my lid.... so i bought some new halves and a new lid and now it works better

-later

WARPED1
01-30-2003, 05:13 PM
Everything should fit ok.