PDA

View Full Version : Companies posting on AO

Blazingace
01-30-2003, 02:39 AM
I have noticed that alot of PB companies are either posting or hanging around AO. I am sure they are doing this on other gun specific forums, but I am happy they are here. AO is getting recognized as one of the better forums online and I like that. We are attracting companies to check us out and bring their lastest products to light here. Thats cool.

Josh2Xtremes
01-30-2003, 03:40 AM
Good observation my friend.

I don't know about any other paintball industry member's reasons but my own, but I post on AO because I enjoy being a part of the family. Tom is a very close friend of mine first and foremost, as are many other people in the AGD family, and I have been an AGD Automag/RT/EMag/XMag owner dating back to my first Automag purchase, which I believe was in 1995 or '96 if I remember correctly. On top of all this I am a paintball player and I like belonging to a cool group of fellow players with which I have things in common. That's why I, as a member of the paintball industry, am honored to be a member of AO, and will support Tom, AGD and AO as much as possible.
Joshua D. Silverman
Assistant Editor, Paintball 2Xtremes Magazine
Co-Editor (or something), Crossfire Paintball Magazine

Kevmaster
01-30-2003, 09:36 AM
gunna come to the next AO day Josh?

Wc Keep
01-30-2003, 10:35 AM
ITS IN JERSEY!!!!!

Kevmaster
01-30-2003, 11:12 AM
lemme rephrase that...

are you gunna come to the next AO SC?

Wc Keep
01-30-2003, 02:34 PM
ao day sc isnt til november. ao day new jersey isnt til march!!!!! come one march you gotta come.

Gutt
01-30-2003, 03:23 PM
Like Josh, I'm a player first. I usually come to this forum to ask opinions on products because I usually get honest, intelligent answers from you guys and gals. Being new to the "industry" side, I'm very suprised by the fact that more manufacturers don't use these communication hubs more frequently. Seems to me the players know what they want and expect out of a product and are quick to support products and manufacturers that give them what they want.

Darren
Nexed Midwest

spydervenom
01-30-2003, 03:34 PM
i dont think i would be considered part of a company really, but i really like this place...it doesn't time out like some other pb forums *cough*pbnation*cough* and it isn't filled w/ a bunch of rediculous newbies.