PDA

View Full Version : I want an x-mag, need a source

Xero
01-30-2003, 02:46 AM
Ok....to everyone lucky enough to have the greatest paintball gun on the planet already...where did you get it? I can't find 'em online and none of the stores in my area (that I have seen so far) have them in. Really weird since I live like 30 minutes from AGD :)

Well..if you could let me know where you got yours, if it is a solid color or fade, and how much (if ya don't mind me askin) you paid, then I'd be a much happier future x-mag owner.

Thanks in advance.

P.S. I'm really looking for blue-black fade but anything will do.

einhander619
01-30-2003, 04:25 AM
Well, the first source is your bank account.;) Then just call AGD up and tell them you want one, get on the waiting list, and wait 4-6 months.

Jonesie
01-30-2003, 08:39 AM
Yeah, just send AGD $1500.00 and wait 4-6 months for delivery... :D

Later ~ Jonesie

Kevmaster
01-30-2003, 09:45 AM
first you offer the people who already have them preorderd(like 6 motnhs ago is when i preordered) LARGE, LARGE amounts of money...if you offered me $1600 for my CnC Red one RIGHT NOW, i would take you on it(i dont have mine yet)

If you dont want to pay an inflated price, then you call your local AGD dealer(or Tunaman or Rob_AGD here on the forums) and ask for one

RamboPreacher
01-30-2003, 09:53 AM
Mine is for sale:
http://www.automags.org/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=613331
Though not actively for sale, so if you have $3,000 + shipping, I would consider selling it.

FalconGuy016
01-30-2003, 10:34 AM
Why rambo!??!

Strider
01-30-2003, 10:46 AM
Because he could buy a fleet of XMags for that price. :D He'd just have to wait for them...

I've always said, anything of mine is for sale... For the right price. :p

Kevmaster
01-30-2003, 11:09 AM
yeh...im in the same boat as Rambo...if you pay me $1600 ill give you that emag as soon as it gets here...ill wait a couple of months for one

RamboPreacher
01-30-2003, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by FalconGuy016
Why rambo!??! for $3,000!!!! To me it's just another nice recreational marker, I am a "player, not a pro". So, I could use the 3 grand, bank it, order one and get it later this summer, and still have made enough on the deal to get something else or just have a "fatter wallet".

I really like my xmag, but if someone is willing to pay for it, then... duh... Oh and BTW, my Blazer is for sale, but it would take $7,000 (shipping included). On the other hand, it would only take $2,000 + shipping for someone to buy my Black Nickel minimag (currently microRT, but I would upgrade it to Xvalve, if requested)

so, as you see, though they are "for sale", they are really priced "not to sell". :rolleyes:

banzaimf
01-30-2003, 12:01 PM
Originally posted by Jonesie
Yeah, just send AGD $1500.00 and wait 4-6 months for delivery... :D

Later ~ Jonesie

Actually, they haven't taken my money yet and said they ould not until mine is getting worked on

Impy-rocks
01-30-2003, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by RamboPreacher

so, as you see, though they are "for sale", they are really priced "not to sell". :rolleyes:

i agree.... anything is for sell if you are offered the right price.... except maybe a few things.....

-later

Xero
01-30-2003, 12:38 PM
Thanks for all the feedback guys. It looks like I'm gonna have to get AGD on the phone. hehe...and...it's worth the wait to pay a normal price for it..=) (Although if I had $3k.....:cool: )