PDA

View Full Version : What Religion are you?

Ultimator
01-30-2003, 11:31 AM
I'm doing a survey for a research paper I am writing. Please be honest and take 2 seconds to vote. I only put down the basic religions. For example, if you are mormon, you fall under Christianity. If you're a Fundamentalist Jew, you fall under Judaism, etc. If you're other please specify. DO NOT FLAME ANYONE OR ANYTHING FOR WHAT THEY BELIEVE. The first flame I see I will delete the thread.

Thanks for voting!

synreal
01-30-2003, 11:48 AM
unitarian universalist with predominantly non-theistic and taoist beliefs

best luck on keep the thread open/civil

Ultimator
01-30-2003, 11:50 AM
TAO! That's the name of that ... I kept thinking Shao but I knew that wasn't it so I didn't post it as an option.

Btw I'm assuming AO is a mature enough community not to let this erupt into debate. Plus it'll help me get an A ;)

Jack_Dubious
01-30-2003, 11:58 AM
Im Christian...and if you dont like it...Ill kill you!!! j/k :D

Theres a webpage somewhere that you answer a bunch of questions and it tells you which religion you are best suited for....i wish i could find the link...
It told me I would be the best as a Reformed Jew...go figure..

EDIT* Found the link....
Religion Selector (http://www.selectsmart.com/RELIGION/)

JDub

RamboPreacher
01-30-2003, 12:02 PM
/me is waiting to see how long this will last

have you been to the religion/philosophy forum over at PBreview?:
http://www.pbreview.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=87

Koosh
01-30-2003, 12:11 PM
I'm a practicing member of Kayelic... Behold the power of the Almighty Mustached One!

Archangel Damien
01-30-2003, 12:21 PM
i`d have to go with Atheism but i have done a little studying of buddism and wicken(sp?)

spazzed
01-30-2003, 12:32 PM
AD, it's Wicca. ;)

beam
01-30-2003, 12:46 PM
I can't believe you didn't include Raelians

http://www.clonaid.com/common_ressources/illustrations/frontpage/rael.jpg

hahahahaha what a nutcase! :D

Thordic
01-30-2003, 12:56 PM
I'm either an empirical agnostic or a secular humanist. Or both. I don't really bother worrying about what I am, those two terms just best fit me when I have to explain it to someone :)

BTAutoMag
01-30-2003, 01:05 PM
i dont really have one, im just me. i beleive and god and all that but i just never accualy joined a church or found one i liked:) there are pro's and con's with all of them

rhetor22
01-30-2003, 01:14 PM
i'm one in the bigblock v8 religion.

Will Wood
01-30-2003, 01:17 PM
I'm an atheist, but also attend a Jesuit HS, and take am on my 3th year of religion class. (Scripture there year, Juinor. Past years were moral development and choices... and something else..) so I am well educated in it. Just don't believe any of it.

Thordic
01-30-2003, 01:21 PM
Will - 4 years of Jesuit HS with 9 years of catholic grammar school behind it :)

At least in my HS, they didn't try to convince you why you should believe in God. They tried to educate you on the subject, from BOTH sides, so you could make your own decisions. I have a tremendous amount of respect for the Jesuit order and the way they approach teaching.

Python14
01-30-2003, 01:21 PM
Christian-Methodist to be exact.

Army
01-30-2003, 03:34 PM
I didn't want to close this, as I see what you are doing it for. However, it does fall under the rules. Sorry buddy, you'll have to use PBNation or PBReview. CPPA will give you a lot of info too. Dave