PDA

View Full Version : hey all just a few questions

Chonky
01-30-2003, 07:24 PM
i had a few question about the x-mag, the main 1 is the trigger, iv never held a x-mag, or even a e-mag. My question is how does the trigger feel? for example does it have that nasty clicking feeling like the intimadators/bushmaster etc? or is it smooth and has no side play like the angel or even the matrix?? any info would help me alot guys thx, man nobody i know or at my fieild i play at has a emag or x-mag:( but after lvl 10 came out im looking into the x-mag:) man they look good

Cypres0099
01-30-2003, 07:36 PM
Actually, there is no click what so ever. The solenoid is activated by a magnet.

Chonky
01-30-2003, 07:47 PM
so its completly smooth then, but could i udjust the trigger to make it like a short but stiff pull?

Load SM5
01-30-2003, 07:51 PM
Sure the trigger can be made very short and the pull can be stiffened by adding magnets. It's a really unique feeling trigger pull.

ghideon
01-31-2003, 01:37 AM
I think the best way to explain it is kinda like this.

Imagine a long pull on a gun that has a spring in there. As you get farther and farther back in the pull, it requires a little more effort to pull the trigger back even farther.

On a mag, it's the opposite. Cause it's magnetic (and when you pull the EMag trigger you're moving the magnets apart), the farther along the trigger pull is the less force needed to conintue the trigger pull. Kinda make sense?