PDA

View Full Version : anyone in ga

grupps
01-30-2003, 10:02 PM
post...im bored and i wanna know field, people to play with, WHATEVER, holla back(or near GA/AL state line bout midway up state)

mh53eplt
01-30-2003, 11:54 PM
G, I am the Head Ref at VR Paintball, Villa Rica GA. Come out and play with me.

AOL IM- MH53eplt

Trench
02-03-2003, 06:26 PM
I am the regular ref here just South of Atlanta at Dand Land Paintball... Moose is the head ref (Boomer foxtrot is his name on AO, and he is my brother)...

mh53eplt
02-04-2003, 03:00 AM
I've meant to come and check your field out, but never get the time. when I get a few more refs trained I'll come and visit.

dave

personman
02-04-2003, 04:08 PM
http://www.gapaintball2.com
Thast teh bestest field!

vxSe7en
02-05-2003, 05:55 PM
Im in newnan GA I play at Fat City regularly

Fatjon
02-08-2003, 05:13 PM
I live in warner robins no where near the border but i play at a little field called gotballz.

vxSe7en- i was going to go to fat city last sun. but i had to do something else. Im going to try and make it up there within the next few weeks.

boomerfoxtrot
02-09-2003, 09:19 AM
Originally posted by vxSe7en
Im in newnan GA I play at Fat City regularly

even though this is in the wrong topic..

PM me vxSe7en next time you go to the field.. maybe I won't be reffing and can come down... =]

grupps
02-09-2003, 04:46 PM
any tournys welcome, let me know cuz i got a 3 man i'm puttin together i wanna play in some tournys with, thanks

tr0n
02-10-2003, 12:20 AM
I play at Ultimate Paintball, its on East Cherokee Drive in Woodstock :D

I haven't been there lately, I have to buy my Mag :rolleyes:

VCK
02-10-2003, 06:19 AM
Well I live about halfway between Athens and Atlanta. Haven't really played in about 3 years but trying to get back into the game. Anybody know any good fields on the east side of Atlanta?

So far I visited Widlfire in Snellvile, and they have a field in Conyers thats pretty close to me. I used to go to the field in Conyers before Wildfire bought it but stopped going cause of a few bad/unsafe practices I saw there.

boomerfoxtrot
02-10-2003, 07:10 AM
um, the wildfire's aren't bad, but they cost alot!

normal price rate at Dan's Land is $50-$60.. $60 for anacrhy, and high grade paint, and $50 for venom, hotspot, powerball, etc.... the lower end paint... so you can see why I don't go to other field's that often. =]

We have a few tournys coming up, I'll get a list posted....

Dan's Land is off exit 205 on I75.. kinda give you an idea of where... it's on HWY 16 .. between Jackson, and Griffin.

VCK
02-10-2003, 10:56 AM
Yeah I notice their prices when I was there. I'm not crazy about fields that will sell you paint cheap, as long as you take it home. If you want to stay and play on their field you have to use their jacked up field paint.

I saw a list of paint prices there and most of it was like 50-60$ and thought thats not bad, then i got told the field paint was $100 a case. Hehe, thats why I only looked around and didn't stay and play that day, was on the broke side form buying my mag :(

Will have to check my map to get an idea of where Dan's Land is, thanks for the info.

boomerfoxtrot
02-10-2003, 11:04 AM
yeah no problem...

if you have two others or more that would like to play I can set up a team practice... =] I've got two .. and a third, forth, or so on isn't hard to come by... PLUS.. a team practice is well worth the $$.. PM me if you want, and I'll send you prices =]

Jonesie
02-10-2003, 01:06 PM
Hey Guys,
I live in Snellville and recently met Boomer, Trench, and Devil (Live in GA). That same day I also met Sinistarr and Load SM5, both live NEAR GA (TN and AL respectively). Great group of people!

I have played @ Wildfire historically, but after playing at a friend's PRIVATE field and down at Dan's Land, that's gonna be changing. I'm planning to play Fat City this Sunday - once I get my new E-Mag. A little practice before heading off MGO! Gotta practice staying tight, right Jeff? ;)

Look forward to meeting you fellow Georgians! Hey Carlos, I'm thinking an AO Day @ Dan's Land?!?!? I'll help plan, promote, and get people to actually come! :D

Later ~ Jonesie

boomerfoxtrot
02-10-2003, 02:02 PM
Dave.. you going down Sunday?

if so.. I'm not reffing, so I might join you.. ... but why not Dan's Land.. we can set up a team practice.. and get the "low" rates =] Trench and Devil will be playing to.. I hope.. =] WE could do it ... yeah, no?

Jonesie
02-10-2003, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by boomerfoxtrot
Dave.. you going down Sunday?

if so.. I'm not reffing, so I might join you.. ... but why not Dan's Land.. we can set up a team practice.. and get the "low" rates =] Trench and Devil will be playing to.. I hope.. =] WE could do it ... yeah, no?

Hmm... $10 Field + $4.50 Fills + $60 cases or "Team Practice Rates"... Tough Call, NOT! :D

Let me know what time. I can only play SUNDAY, as I have an Accounting Exam Sat morning. :rolleyes: Let me know, I'd love to make the trip down...

BTW - Can I invite a couple friends?

Later ~ Dave

Devil
02-10-2003, 03:03 PM
I'd be great to see you down at Dan's Land sometime! We have a good time out there, the guy that owns the place is great/hilarious...you should hear some of his monkey/bar jokes...It's a relaxed pace with a competitive atmosphere...lots of fun, lots of paintball...plus, the prices are good! Anyways...hope to see you there sometime!

Dev'l

Devil
02-10-2003, 03:06 PM
Also, Jonesie...it'd be great to see you down there...bring friends, and your chick, but she's gotta play if I play...Sunday it starts around 11-12...maybe a few minutes later...but I hope to see you there!

Jonesie
02-10-2003, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by Devil
Also, Jonesie...it'd be great to see you down there...bring friends, and your chick, but she's gotta play if I play...Sunday it starts around 11-12...maybe a few minutes later...but I hope to see you there!

I'll see about the friends, lately I'm the only one with a steady job... :rolleyes:

As for the little woman, she has some soroity thing going on Sunday, that one of the reasons I already have plans to play... I can be down there @ 11, if I get some kind of confirmation that someone else will be down there at 11. Otherwise I'll plan to show at 12. :D

Thanks for the invite!

Dave

grupps
02-10-2003, 08:53 PM
i'm a lil kid ya'll...only 16 haha, i'd love to bring my two friends down for a 3 man, see how our tournyless team does against some better players :-D...we're runnin like...spyders n **** haha, but skill is skill ya know what i mean?(i dont have none, but they do, so oh well) haha, later yall

Devil
02-10-2003, 11:37 PM
If you ever need a ride, just give me or boomer a holler and a few moments notice...and we'll work something out for you lil buddy

and to Dave...be there around 12...or so...I don't know exactly when it starts...ask boomer...you could always stay/meet at our house....

Load SM5
02-10-2003, 11:41 PM
Originally posted by Jonesie
A little practice before heading off MGO! Gotta practice staying tight, right Jeff? ;)

Si senior.;)

boomerfoxtrot
02-11-2003, 08:24 AM
ok Dave.. This Sunday?

IF so, I'll book a team practice.. =] and don't show up around 11.. lol... won't nobody be there...

let's see if we can get some people down there before I book it.. so it doesn't wind up like last time..

Devil, Moose, Jones , .. that's what we have so far...

if you can make it SUNDAY *THIS SUNDAY* Feb 16 to DAN'S LAND PLEASE LET ME KNOW!-) $50 a case for hotspot or $60 a case for high grade...

Jonesie
02-11-2003, 10:23 AM
Tuna's supposed to ship the E-Mag tomorrow morning, so I should have it by Friday. Test Saturday morning, and Paintball Sunday! Sounds GREAT!

Yeah, count me in. I'll be there, ready to play.

Can we get Alan to ref... err, wait nevermind - we want it called fair, right? ;) Jus' Jokin!

See what you can work out as far as other people, and let me know. Go ahead and count me in! :D

Dave

boomerfoxtrot
02-11-2003, 02:14 PM
ok, Alan will play..

Moose: 1
Devil: 2
Trench: 3
Jonesie: 4

Maybes: Devil's two young brothers... ..

now, I would like to see 4 or more out there... what about you, who can you get down?

Jonesie
02-11-2003, 02:17 PM

now, I would like to see 4 or more out there... what about you, who can you get down?

I'll see who I can round up. We need 4 you say?

What's field fee and air gonna look like? $50/$60 case for cheap/good?

Will we be on the hyperball field, or the rec field?

Gotta get some details before I start inviting...

Later ~ Dave

boomerfoxtrot
02-11-2003, 02:34 PM
$50 a case for hotspot, Venom... etc

$60 a case for Anarchy... proball... etc..

Air Fee: $5
field fee: PAID by MOOSE

Fatjon
02-11-2003, 02:39 PM
do you have to buy a whole case because im broke

boomerfoxtrot
02-11-2003, 02:47 PM
no you don't have to buy a whole case.... $25 for half case...

VCK
02-11-2003, 03:33 PM
hmmm, I'm actually off work this weekend. I'm gonna try to make it down there this sunday, I should know for sure later in the week.

I need to give the mag a true test run anyway.

Jonesie
02-11-2003, 05:21 PM
Sounds like we may have a mini AOGA meet! This sounds cool, specially because all my friends are poor! :D

Looking Forward To It ~ Dave

boomerfoxtrot
02-11-2003, 07:52 PM
how to get there
ok... here

I75 South EXIT 205 *hwy 16*
Turn Left. off of exit on to Hwy 16

go 1/2 mile and turn RIGHT
onto Colwell Road

go another 3 1/2 miles *you'll cross over I75* Turn Right onto Harkness *dirt road just after the bridge*

follow dirt road about 2 miles, *the road will straiten' out, and then go up a little hill, at the top of the hill on the right is a sign *PAINTBALL* with a drive way beside it... turn down into it!

PM ME IF YOU KNOW YOUR COMING I NEED TO "BOOK" THE FIELD!

Load SM5
02-11-2003, 07:58 PM

at the top of the hill on the right is a sign *PAINTBALL* with a drive way beside it... turn down into it!

You lie!!!!!!!!!!

It says "no trespassing" in very unfriendly painted letters...right after the nasty little dog who tries to eat your tires.:D

lillfroboy
02-11-2003, 09:42 PM
hey me and fatjon might be going, we are trying to make out a deal from either of our parents on a ride,
and i was wondering since Wildfire Paintball hasnt sent my gun back yet could someone loan me or let me rent a gun off of them, hopefully a mag;)

thx
ANDY

hit me up on AIM- lillfroboy2 thats 2l's

lillfroboy
02-11-2003, 09:46 PM
oh and i need to know if the $5 air fee is all day or per fill, i hope its all day

boomerfoxtrot
02-11-2003, 10:39 PM
it is all day.. Nitro..

CO2 is still by the fill...

If I get 6 or more to confirm I'll book.. I'll need to have it book by Thurday-Friday....

LOAD, you should come out!-) hahaha....

Load SM5
02-11-2003, 10:51 PM
Nope I have to save all of my money for booze and beads for next week. I'd get lost anyway.

Jonesie
02-12-2003, 12:52 AM
Originally posted by Load SM5
Nope I have to save all of my money for booze and beads for next week. I'd get lost anyway.

AMEN BROTHA MAN!!! :D MGO - here we come!

I have a no go on anyone coming with me, but I'll be there for sure! I have a bunch of bums for friends... :rolleyes:

FroBoy - I should hav my ReTro Mag with Warp and iFrame to loan ya, if my E-Mag gets here by Friday! Let me know if you're going so I can bring it...

Hey Carlos, jet a PM to Sinistarr, he might want to make the trip down... I'll get in touch with Puddleglum here on AO, and see if he wants to bring some people down. Let you know as soon as I hear anything.

Later ~ Dave

grupps
02-12-2003, 08:28 AM
ya'll piss me off, you're backups are better than my lil sto :p, that's gay, oh well, it's a 2k1 STO in case ya'll were wonderin, just got it, puttin an eblade on there once i can afford the damn thing :D

Jonesie
02-12-2003, 08:40 AM
Well, I had to work my tail off for the Mags I have... you'll be there one day. :p Wow! That comment made me feel old... :(

Oh well, with age come the luxury of money, right!?!?!?!? :)

Anyway, here's the pic Tunaman sent me of my new "ULE-Mag". That's right, the ULE-Mag - Ultra Light E-Mag!!!! I should have it in time for ball on Sunday... :D

In the immortal words of Adam Sandler, "Now you're all in big, BIG trouble!" - OWNED! :D

http://www.jonesie.com/images/paintball/ule-mag-s.jpg

Until Sunday ~ Dave

Load SM5
02-12-2003, 08:47 AM
My SFL is still prettier than your red X.

Tuna posted pics of your E lastnight in the chat room. It looks quite nice.

Jonesie
02-12-2003, 08:51 AM
Originally posted by Load SM5
My SFL is still prettier than your red X.

Tuna posted pics of your E lastnight in the chat room. It looks quite nice.

I didn't know he posted pics already, sorry. I'm just sooooo excited. Once I get the Warp in there, it should be a nice, tight little package. :D

Later ~ Dave

grupps
02-12-2003, 09:09 AM
it's basically stock:(, stupid thing, oh well, i'll upgrade when my broke 16 year old non working *** gets money,...oh yeah, if i come play, someone got an extra nitro layin around? haha, i am about ot shed out 350 on this gun, and all i got is 400,...so i have no nitro...packs...nothin at all haha, but tha 50 should get me sum thermal lenses for my cheap mask and hopefully a pack :-D...dont really need a revvy, i dont shoot fast enuf anyways haha

grupps
02-12-2003, 09:10 AM
i have to find like 100 bucks ta least for valentines day...roses aint ****in cheap man! ahh, welcome to the real world grubby...

boomerfoxtrot
02-12-2003, 09:25 AM
DO what I'm doing for V-Day... bring her to the field !-)

Jonesie.. Bring yourset up down.. if you have an extra N2 tank bring it too =] Devil needs one.. and Sin can't make it..already tried... personman is going out of town, I'll try Tiger....

grupps
02-12-2003, 09:27 AM
i'd love to come, but i have NO MONEY LEFT, bottomline...damn holidays always gettin in the way of pball :D...oh well, maybe ill get sumin...nice for being so kind this year :D...not really, just friends damnit, oh well...that's what i get for being a fat@$$ haha

oh yeah, none of them ball...i got one that wants to try but uhm...dude...no, she's way hott but she's 16...all mine(evil laughter) and you cant have her :D...plus she's really small and she would probably cry if she got shot, she just dont know

grupps
02-12-2003, 09:29 AM
did i forget to mention, i wont have a gun this weekend either? haha

Trench
02-12-2003, 09:41 AM
Looks like a good group of people are going to be coming...

Jonsie, I will trade you my Spectra mask for the gun... Lol~!

Jonesie
02-12-2003, 09:42 AM
DO what I'm doing for V-Day... bring her to the field !-)

Jonesie.. Bring yourset up down.. if you have an extra N2 tank bring it too =] Devil needs one.. and Sin can't make it..already tried... personman is going out of town, I'll try Tiger....

So on V-Day I won't get ot see the little woman because I have an Accounting test early Sat morning. Then on Sat I won't get to see her because of my Accounting Exam/Accouting Group Meeting/Mom's B-Day party. And on Sunday I have to loan you're woman my extra tank!?!?!?!?

OK ;) No problem. I'll bring the ULE-Mag and the ReTro. Should be a great day of ball! Looking forward to it, even if it ends up 3-on-3...

I've already hit up all of my local paintball-playing friends. I just sent an email to Ben (PuddleGlum). I'll see what kind of response I get from him.

Later ~ Dave

grupps
02-12-2003, 09:48 AM
damnit, now ur makin me wish i could come down...if my cousin wasn't goin outta town i would comep lay with my lil ol spyder haha, but uhm...yeah we wont be doing that i dont think...he's leavin tomorrow for a cruise to the bahamas(lucky bast@rd)...oh well, i should be getting to school now that my stomach is settling, damn baseball practice tore me up yesterday, later all...

PS - lemme know next time ya'll plan sumin for Dan's Land or Fat City so i can come up, after the next couple weeks i should be on full go, so lemme nkow ya'll! i need the practice if i'm gonna be on a team at all haha, cuz i suckkkkkkkkk(lots o lots o lotssssssssss of practice)

boomerfoxtrot
02-12-2003, 01:32 PM
well.. looks like we might make a day of it..

I'm working on getting a few more out.. but I don't know.. lol...

let's get as many out as we can.. =] the more the better...

Jonesie
02-12-2003, 01:40 PM
Who do we have so far?

Boomer
Trench
Devil
Jonesie

Who else is definately coming?

Jonesie

boomerfoxtrot
02-12-2003, 01:56 PM
that's it so far... =]

working on Devil's two lil brothers...

and I'm going to call some tonight..

Fatjon
02-12-2003, 06:12 PM
still working on a ride but if we get on it will be 3 of us. BTW anyone want to meet us in macon?

personman
02-12-2003, 06:29 PM
Its a little far from me, but I would do it because boomer has been begging me for a few months now :p
Why should I play down there when I can play at my field and get in with a case of paint and all day air for $20? :p
Thats BYOP with a field pass and a case of seconds paint I bought online..:p
I'm going camping @ blood mountian anyway, as boomer mentioned..
I got it back from AGD! And I got my Halo too!!!! (HALO A)
http://www.digitalpose.com/mbr/1/10153/p/218434_2632048515690265568_vl.jpg

:)

Edit: Wait a tick, if I came back sunday and diddnt do any hiking, I could come down if I had a ride!
Acutally screw that I think my dad wants to go hiking and we would be back around 4 I think so poo.

grupps
02-12-2003, 06:44 PM
just outta curiosity? cuz im feelin like i'm...jailbate or sum ****, it's weird man haha, uhmmm...anyone else fat? i wanna create either "Team Talon" or "Team Fat@$$"...

personman
02-12-2003, 06:56 PM
Uhhh, no, neither boomer, trench, devil or I are fat.. sorry.. I dunno about Jonesie though ;)
I still have to meet him..

Jonesie
02-12-2003, 08:34 PM
Originally posted by personman
Uhhh, no, neither boomer, trench, devil or I are fat.. sorry.. I dunno about Jonesie though ;)
I still have to meet him..

Yeah, just to verify, I'm 6' tall and a Buck-Fifty soaking wet after eating Thanksgiving dinner. I'm a Supa-Fly Weight. :D

We'll definately have to put together a GA-AO Day at Dan's Land...

Jonesie

Fatjon
02-12-2003, 08:36 PM
<--------Fatjon :confused: ???????? I dont know

boomerfoxtrot
02-12-2003, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by Fatjon
still working on a ride but if we get on it will be 3 of us. BTW anyone want to meet us in macon?

Do you need a ride from Macon? I could meet you somewhere.. although why macon.. ? just take 75 North to exit 205... I could meet you at the exit....

if your worried about getting to the field... I can meet ya.. no problem...

THE FIELD IS BOOKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =]

Jonesie
02-12-2003, 10:39 PM
Originally posted by Fatjon

I'd offer a ride, but I'm already coming from North of Atlanta...

Dave

Fatjon
02-13-2003, 07:59 AM
I think we have a ride. It was macon because my mom did not want to drive an hour to the exit hour back home then all over again to pick us up.

boomerfoxtrot
02-13-2003, 08:13 AM
ok, I could meet you in macon then if that what was stopping her... how many of you are there?

And where in macon?

Fatjon
02-13-2003, 04:17 PM
hey boomer pm you phone # and a time to call you after 5. it would be 3 me froboy and a guy not from Ao if that is alright we wanted to try to practice are team if thats alright. Ill talk to my mom about a meeting point.

boomerfoxtrot
02-13-2003, 06:58 PM
DONE =]

AcemanPB
02-13-2003, 07:40 PM
Hey! I just found this thread and I might be able to make it up there. If I come I could get about 3-4 other people but thats IF I can come. I'll let yall know by tomorow.

Haven't been to Dans Land in a long time...

I play at the same "field" froboy and fatjon play at (www.gotballz.net) It's a small field (3 speedball fields, one woods field) but prices are good and it's alot of fun, some of yall should come over at play at our field some time..

Fatjon
02-13-2003, 07:43 PM
hey aceman you can probly catch a ride with me and andy. we are probably meet foxtrot in macon and he will give us ride. let me know because I dont think brian is going to come.

boomerfoxtrot
02-13-2003, 07:46 PM
sounds good..

hey we could run 5 man, or even.. 7 man!! whaoo!! =]

Fatjon
02-13-2003, 09:37 PM
Omfg ok let me start from he beginning.
My moms van got the transmission rebuilt about 2 months ago. Then last week it blew a head gasket(no biggie). I get it back from the shop today and drive it around. The transmission is shacking in its mounts like its is just sitting inside them. So i think my dad will have to take me to macon boomer no biggie.

personman
02-13-2003, 09:57 PM
Heh.. now my battery charger is dead, but PTP is replacing it.. Maybe next time..
Heh have fun guys.

Jonesie
02-14-2003, 08:19 AM
What's the deal with the weather? :( If it rains, are we still playin? Just wondering. I'll play in Mud, no problem. Rain's another story. I don't wanna blow my E-Mag board the weekend before MGO! :eek: It's not even the weather that bothers me, it's the new gun + rain...

Later ~ Dave

boomerfoxtrot
02-14-2003, 12:08 PM
it's calling for rain saturday and saturday night, and then late sunday night, and 750.. said that sunday was going to be dry!

the field doesn't have any "holes" behind the stand ups.... so no water should be there

Jonesie
02-14-2003, 01:02 PM
it's calling for rain saturday and saturday night, and then late sunday night, and 750.. said that sunday was going to be dry!

the field doesn't have any "holes" behind the stand ups.... so no water should be there

WAHOO! Sounds GREAT! Do we have a final # on who's coming? :)

Later ~ Dave

grupps
02-14-2003, 02:12 PM
i have no moolah, ya'll playin THIS weekend? if not i might be able to throw a booyah on my lil ol spyder n join ya...peace

boomerfoxtrot
02-14-2003, 03:03 PM
YES WE ARE PLAYING

SUNDAY FEB 16 2003 12-5 .. at Dan's Land.. =]

Ground will be slick, but other then that.. I think we should be good to gooooo =] BRING A CHANGE OF PANTS!-) cause your gonna get muddy!! hehehehe...

lillfroboy
02-14-2003, 03:25 PM
man im so mad i cant go guys i have to go to cheerleading prac from 1-9 it sucks, having prac. on sunday, we have never had it on sun. i guess i have a tournament next weekend, how about lets schedule another date ahead of time so i can get everything set, and boomer i appreciate it that you were willing to give us a ride, and thak you for inviting me and Fatjon to come play with you guys,

grupps
02-14-2003, 06:44 PM
****t, u wanan know sum **** tho? if i make the baseball team, they're gonna have us out there Sunday-Saturday...i dunno, i think we may get the whole sunday off...bastards...oh well, anyways yeah, if u wanna plan sumin i should have my lil ****ty spyder with booyah and hopefully an STO!

grupps
02-14-2003, 06:47 PM
...cheerleading? just a question man...no offense...just, not use to male cheerleaders...

Nothin wrong with it tho lol, later

boomerfoxtrot
02-15-2003, 10:05 AM
So am I still going to Macon to pick a few of you up???

Fatjon
02-15-2003, 03:56 PM
No your not coming to macon I got grounded friday night. My parents arnt home right now(the only reason on internet)

lillfroboy
02-15-2003, 05:49 PM
man boomer im sry dude maybe next time lol

boomerfoxtrot
02-15-2003, 06:15 PM
um.. cool... no problem.. we are going to have

Moose
Devil
Trench
Jonesie
Devil's Younger brother
Devil's Youngest Brother

that we know of... =] that's 3 on 3 .. 8-)

PLUS IF SOMEONE ELSE SHOWS !! more people!!!

Jonesie
02-16-2003, 10:25 AM
Hey Boomer,
With the weather like it is, we still playin? It's 10:30 and pouring. Doesn't look like it's gonna stop anytime soon.

Let me know if you're still planin to hit the field. If ya'll are there, I'm gonna be there too!

Dave

boomerfoxtrot
02-16-2003, 10:28 AM
it's 10:30.. and it's not rainning down here... hasn't been rainning sence about 8 this morning....

I'm heading down....

boomerfoxtrot
02-16-2003, 08:21 PM
waahooo it was wet today =]

BUT IT WAS FUN!

Just Ask Jonesie... I got a rental and put my GZ up... he was playing with his RT not his emag... it was wet wet wet!!

made diving fun!! hahahaha...

personman
02-16-2003, 08:34 PM
Heh.. I wouldnt have played today, and I could too.
Turns out we came back because it was gonna freeze in the mountians and we couldnt come down for like 2 days so we came down early and got home at like 1:00 but it was raining so I was like im not even gonna say I got back early..
Hope you guys had fun.
Heh I would have to 'steal' my brothers cocker to play anyway ;) Emag doesnt have battery and I dont wantto use it in the rain.

AcemanPB
02-16-2003, 09:00 PM
Wish I could have made it out there. Next time yall plan a meet or something PM and I'll try to make it out there.

Paintchucker
02-17-2003, 03:26 PM
Hey Guys!

How have you all been? I was wondering how the old AOoGA was doing, and found this thread. I had been watching in the General Paintball Talk but didn't see anything. Post it there next time so it is easier to find.

TTFN,
Rob

personman
02-17-2003, 03:55 PM
Hehe..
Well we gotta have another one soon, but I gotta send my HALO in for the B upgrade, and Im waiting to get my charger back from PTP..
You see, this was in the dealers section, but someoen moved it to the friendly corner..
We need to play at Georgia paintball 2.0 when they get their field done, they were talking about it and how the bunkers are gonna be huge.. its going to be lighted too! Bigger, I think, as well.. and besides, I have a 2 year field pass there :p

boomerfoxtrot
02-17-2003, 07:24 PM
paintchucker... I'll PM you next time... sorry about this one... see the thing is.. we can have an "AO TEAM PRACTICE" for a whole lot cheeper then ANY field will let us play 8-) and PLUS, we changed the field up, and DANG it was nice ....

Jonesie got gogged trying to bunker me at the 50 :D take that! *butt kickn'* hahahaha....

it was fun, we have to do it when it's DRY next time!

Jonesie
02-17-2003, 08:17 PM
Yeah, and I'll try NOT to hit Devil 5 TIMES when bunkering her... Sorry ;)

Dave

grupps
02-20-2003, 08:58 PM
getting to be quite a big thread...just outta curiosity, everyone post a pic of ur markers if u have them, like to see my competition ;-)

Fatjon
02-20-2003, 09:02 PM
here

Btw it is for trade for electros or cockers cough....grupps...cough

AcemanPB
02-20-2003, 09:06 PM
:cool:

personman
02-20-2003, 10:08 PM
Already posted it in this thread but why not? ;)

http://www.digitalpose.com/mbr/1/10153/p/218434_2632048515690265568_vl.jpg

grupps
02-22-2003, 02:25 PM
show that baby off...im looking at either getting me this perty lil impy or getting a 99 led...then tradin her off for a vision impy(some people are just stupid nuff to do it)

lol anyways keep em comin! my thread got booted on down here...keep her to the top;)

boomerfoxtrot
02-22-2003, 07:38 PM
here is my baby =]

Look at the Tooth Trigger =]

a 12-15bps easy pull... hehehe

boomerfoxtrot
02-22-2003, 07:39 PM
closer look at the tooth trigger

grupps
02-24-2003, 06:56 PM
you jackass man! im gonna smack u the first time i see u, not very nice to diss me in my own thread dude! ahhh, oh well, keep the pics comin, heres one of the impy i got comin

boomerfoxtrot
02-24-2003, 07:06 PM
hahahaha...

I jacked another thread.... shame on me

grupps
02-24-2003, 07:08 PM
like the impy man? :-D

boomerfoxtrot
02-24-2003, 10:18 PM
looks sweet man.... I don't like the standard impies... but yours looks good... rat?

grupps
02-25-2003, 07:57 AM
indeed it is! i think it's a project rat...not sure tho, but yeah i like it, gonna get my vision and evil into it when i get the cash, then put a custom red-black fade anno on it...then im good to go man...anyways, later ya'll....

WHEN WE PLAYIN, I WANNA GO LOL

*EDIT* I'll bring my spyder n play! lollll *EDIT*

AcemanPB
02-25-2003, 04:24 PM
Nice imp man, a few people at my field shoot them. My two teamates shoot standard vision imps with a few upgrades. The owner of the field shoots a nasty, and another guy has this sweet AI imp. I would say about 50-60 percent of the "high-end" guns at my field are imps...

boomerfoxtrot
02-25-2003, 07:51 PM
hum... that's funny ace..

50% or better of the high end guns at Dan's Land as ... guess??? Timmys!-)

lol

AcemanPB
02-25-2003, 10:19 PM
Not many Timmies at my field, I can recall seeing one GZ and one 2k2, both are really nice though.

boomerfoxtrot
02-25-2003, 10:31 PM
it's funny how from field to field the guns swing..

it's mostly Timmys and Angels... a few impys...

then on the other hand..
it's

spyders and tippmans... lol...

I might break out my newest gun... "my e-clone"

Sinistarr
02-25-2003, 10:38 PM
did I miss another weekend of paintball? Darnit. I need to keep up in here.

I will be playing in Dalton this weekend, AND I have saturdays off now. We got rescheduled. Several were laid off and I have to take up the slack.

G

AcemanPB
02-25-2003, 10:53 PM
it's funny how from field to field the guns swing..

it's mostly Timmys and Angels... a few impys...

then on the other hand..
it's

spyders and tippmans... lol...

I might break out my newest gun... "my e-clone"

Yeah I know what you mean. I recently just ordered one of those electric spyders to loan out/play around with... should be alot of fun...

(ps I have an old spyder I was looking at getting fitted with an E-frame and the E-frames cost more than the guns!!! E-frames were going for like 150 while the whole gun with the same E-frame was going for 100?!)

boomerfoxtrot
02-26-2003, 09:02 AM
I paid $50 for my e-frame... :p

AcemanPB
02-26-2003, 04:38 PM
Well I don't really have a Spyder I have an old Piranha (same thing) and Spyder gripframes don't fit Piranha's.... and the cheapest I could find a Piranha E-frame was 150 bucks...

grupps
02-26-2003, 06:23 PM
can someone tune my cocker for me? i dont feel like payin 25 bucks to have fat city's slow asses do it for me...please?:-D...

PS - i wanna play with it this weekend so baddd 'for i send it off to this kid sending hte money...anyways it should be here tomorrow, can't wait!

Trench
02-26-2003, 11:45 PM
Go to the hobby shop... the tuned/cleaned/replaced 2 orings for $10 flat... Jay is awsome there... really good guy...

grupps
02-27-2003, 07:47 AM
...i need it timed lol, not tuned, my fault, mental error lol

grupps
02-28-2003, 07:02 PM
crap ya'll...okay

i got a mag, never shot it(like a dumbass) cuz asa was broke anyways i traded it plus 60 for a cocker...guy says the valve leaks and wants to swap back so i'd get 75(cuz i spent 15 on 2 day air) plus my leaky valve...ack, what should i do cuz he said he's cool with it but i dont wanna leave him hangin...anyone got a decent valve around that is still good i can hook up off ya n trade ya for or hit ya up for or sumin? help me out ya'll! i hate leavin people not so happy bout it...thanks

Grubby

Jonesie
02-28-2003, 10:10 PM
Um, it'll cost like 20 bucks to fix a leaky mag valve. 1 Parts kit, swap out ever o-ring in the valve and you're good to go. A wild monkey could fix a mag valve, however it take a PhD from MIT to time a cocker... ;)

If you get the Mag back, and want the leak fixed, order a $20 parts kit (or buy one from your local shop) and I'll get iut working for you...for FREE! :) Just doing my part to spread the Gospel of TK! Long Live the MAg! :)

Dave

grupps
02-28-2003, 11:16 PM
he replaced all o-rings(he's not a complete dumba$$!) and it still leaks...i dunno

Jonesie
03-01-2003, 09:20 AM
Originally posted by grupps
he replaced all o-rings(he's not a complete dumba$$!) and it still leaks...i dunno

eh, I bet we could still get it working...

#1 - Is it Leve 7 or 10?
#2 - Does it have any 'aftermarket' parts?

I bet it wopuldn't be too difficult. :)

Dave

grupps
03-01-2003, 12:28 PM
it's a completely stock mag dude...i can't even state if it's powerfeed or not, i dont remember honestly, the only upgrade is a barrel and a splash kit and double trigger lol...go figure

grupps
03-01-2003, 12:35 PM
i forgot to mention, im lookin for a gun again, all the people keep backin out on me, i'm gettin pissed! the gay guy with that rat impy went off n sold behind me, but thats cool, the other guy offered 200 more than me, hell i'da done it too! anyways when we gonna get this party started on practicin?!?! and when we do...who has extra n2?:D

Jonesie
03-01-2003, 12:50 PM
looks like it's a powerfeed, fromt that TINY picture! ;)

Well, if you want, I'll be happy to take a look at it, just let me know.

Dave

grupps
03-01-2003, 12:52 PM
dude i'd love for u to, but like i said i traded it to this guy and so he's kinda not too happy bout it...what do you expect, u want me to ship him back and then us not be able to fix it? lol

grupps
03-06-2003, 07:57 AM
did all my fellow georgians go n die on me? sup with that man...

personman
03-06-2003, 02:10 PM
I found them!
Here they are ;)
http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=69339
:p

grupps
03-06-2003, 07:36 PM
well thats pretty gay! lol who's playin in the next few weeks im dyin for a playin

Jonesie
03-07-2003, 11:54 AM
Where ya live? I'm headding up to Maximum Paintball (http://www.maximum-paintball.com/) tomorrow with Puddleglum (his name's Ben). It's up near Lake Lanier. Lemme know if you wanna play. spam@jonesie.com

Later ~ Dave

boomerfoxtrot
03-07-2003, 12:59 PM
I ... will be out at Dan's Land tomorrow....
if your close come over.... cheep and the play is good! there is a small 3 man church tourny tomorrow, but it will be finished by noon...

let me know if you want to come .. I've tell you how to get there..

grupps
03-07-2003, 04:49 PM
uhhhhh im in Newnan, GA...so im not sure on all of that...my cash got stolen(AGAIN) so i'm out this weekend...damnit...

grupps
03-15-2003, 01:52 AM
looks liek this thread died, how can i delete it?

personman
03-15-2003, 10:52 AM
If you edit your very first post, you can see at the top you check the part that says 'delete' and then clcik deleate now..
But you dont have to deleate it..

boomerfoxtrot
03-15-2003, 05:26 PM
why would you delete it?

Fatjon
03-15-2003, 09:24 PM
Dont delete it.

Jonesie
03-17-2003, 08:28 AM
Yeah, dude, don't delete it! It's supporting most of our Post Counts! :rolleyes: :D

Jonesie