PDA

View Full Version : matrix opinion questions

triggerman
01-30-2003, 10:24 PM
I tried to ask on pbnation but couldn't get the site to load so i decided to ask the super inteletic here. any how im getting a new matrix but im torn between the ardvark tequilea matrix and the free flow matrix. which one do you guys and girls like?

SpongeBobSquarePants
01-30-2003, 10:26 PM
Freeflow all the way.

Btw when I read the title I thought you where talking about the movie:D

triggerman
01-30-2003, 10:38 PM
never thought about that mabe i should have said matrix lcd questions

yeahthatsme
01-30-2003, 10:50 PM
i've shot a tequila and i loved it soooo much, it was light and the trigger was amazing! i liked it...duh... so thats the only thing i can say cus i havent shot the freeflow...

triggerman
01-30-2003, 10:58 PM
see thats why i liked the tequilia cause matrices are on the heavy side; and the tequilia is lighter than the avarge matrix and it is extremely cool looking. but if the free flow is as efficent as they claim the efficeny would be worth the added weight and less cool look. I just don't like having trama milled into the side of my gun.

SirOssis
01-30-2003, 11:06 PM
the other thing is, if you want a TQ you're gonna have to get a used one as aardvark is focusing his efforts on a new type of marker so the TQs are on hold

triggerman
01-30-2003, 11:10 PM
i did not know that. that kinda sucks. but do you know any thing about the new prototype?

SirOssis
01-30-2003, 11:57 PM
only that its an entirely new marker and should premier at skyball. There are some pics of the prototype, the word is that it won't look anything like the proto.

www.aardvarkdirect.com

magman007
01-31-2003, 12:08 AM
AArdvark from what i understand is done with the matrix, there was a whole gen E thing and all that diablo nps crap messed em over big. The best custom out there now is the free flow, even if they do look like they were done at things remembered in the mall( to quote PAintcheck and BOFH)

Also, no one knows on the efficiency, as well, no one really has one, there are olny 15 out there. come into the chat some time, and chat matricies with Paintcheck, he has a tequila and a freeflow. as well as an x-mag!

Psycho Chicken
01-31-2003, 05:07 AM
Actualy, from what i've seen the freeflow's bolt is yet to be completed. So between the two i'd go with the tequilea.