PDA

View Full Version : connect intelliframe to warp or revolution?

jgtkd
01-30-2003, 11:33 PM
I recently purchased a warp feed and I'll already had the intelliframe and revolution but never bothered to connect them together. Now that I have some spare time I want to either connect the intelliframe to the revolution at the bottom before entering the warp, OR just connect the intelliframe to the warp, OR maybe splice the wire and have them feed to both. It could be cool to have them work in unison, however I see a potental problem getting it started (working the balls up the tube). Any sugg's?

ChucktheMAGician
01-30-2003, 11:46 PM
Didn't mention whether you had seem this or not http://store.airgun.com/acb/showdetl.cfm?&DID=17&Product_ID=239&CATID=15 For the initial loading pushing the button on the warp should still work. I have my warp intellied but it's to an emag so that's about all the help I can give! Good luck :cool:

jpdgas
01-31-2003, 02:48 AM
I had my revy hooked up to the frame and it really didnt do anything. Since the warp has string of paint lined up, the revy had no problems keeping up, intellifed or not. I then hooked up the warp and set the switch to trigger just before the marker fires and i works great. i tried hooking up the revy and warp, but you need a different kind of switch for that, i read in another post you may fry your boards if you use the switch that the online manuals tell you to use (lucky i didnt). intellifeeding the warp also helps with low recoil level 10s and if your warp batteries get low, it will still engage with each shot. hope this helps.

jgtkd
01-31-2003, 08:26 AM
Yes, that helps out a lot! I'll hook it up to the warp. Thanks alot!!