PDA

View Full Version : Anyone seen

Wild_Osiris
01-31-2003, 07:27 AM
Has anyone seen the new shocker at smartparts.com ? It looks kinda like a mag body and on the site they said it has a reverse polarity trigger. Seems simular to something that mag owners have had for a while now? Tell me what u guys think?

kenshinkandon
01-31-2003, 07:59 AM
http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=65335&highlight=Shocker+2003

elpimpo
01-31-2003, 06:17 PM
i think a light shocker would be sweet

*ArKfEaR*
01-31-2003, 10:20 PM
Originally posted by Wild_Osiris
Has anyone seen the new shocker at smartparts.com ? It looks kinda like a mag body and on the site they said it has a reverse polarity trigger. Seems simular to something that mag owners have had for a while now? Tell me what u guys think?

Who cares its going to dominate the scene when it comes out.

Its awesome looking, and its going peform amazing too. Wait did i mention its going to cost about $750!!!

Im not even going to mention the nerve cause thats just incredible.

AcemanPB
01-31-2003, 10:23 PM
Well the new shocker is supposed to have a spool valve... this should be intresting. From what I've heard they have yet to make a decent prototype yet..

And as far as the Nerve goes, I think it's just a glorified impulse. I mean look at it, it's pretty much just a slimer impulse with all the goodies.

But of course no one can say what will dominate who until the markers are actually released...

*ArKfEaR*
01-31-2003, 10:54 PM
the nerve is suppose to be the better version of the "2003 shocker" its no impulse brotha.

elpimpo
02-01-2003, 03:20 PM
were can i see a pic of the nerve

PsychoBaller
02-01-2003, 04:58 PM
If anyone gets to a local PB Store - see if they have a 2003 SP Catalog in.

I was at East Coast PB in central Jersey last night, and I was looking through the new 03 Catalog.

The New Shocker, and Nerve are both pictured, with a nice half page paragraph of information with plenty of Pictures with info on both guns.

Nerve and New Shocker are actually looking pretty sweet... but the rumors still persist that they dont have decently working prototypes yet.

~da baller