PDA

View Full Version : Paintballistix's New slug body

AGDJon
01-31-2003, 10:27 AM
Everyone, here is the link to Paintballistix's new slug body located in the dealer forum. I know many of you don't visit it but here it is:

http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=66147

Feel free to check out the other slug bodies located on the dealer forum as well

Please post other slug body ideas here!!!

AGDJon
01-31-2003, 10:36 AM
Another Slug body idea Xtreme Depot

http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=66006

Wc Keep
01-31-2003, 10:42 AM
they are both nice.

i think that pbx's will look very nice in a metallic blue.

magman007
01-31-2003, 11:33 AM
Choices choices, hell even tho i got the sfl, i may just have to collect these.

DiRTyBuNNy
01-31-2003, 11:58 AM
I'm still not ready to choose yet..maybe after my X comes in I'll be in a little bit more choosey mood...

RamboPreacher
01-31-2003, 12:35 PM
I think that there might be some confusion. One of those may be based on the current make/batch of sluggos, but one is apparently something tha tis created and yet authorized by AGD. right?

Might not make a difference for those that want to buy a finished body, but there is a difference, I think.

BTAutoMag
01-31-2003, 01:22 PM
i think there should be a thread where everybody who has used the CAD file to do something should post it. i saw 2 others that were awsome. one with hexes like on AO and the other that looked like, well, it was all curvy and wierd and stuff... it was pretty cool

Riotz
01-31-2003, 01:35 PM
Well, the PBX slug files are not only a CAD file. They will be going into production very soon. There are still some minor adjustments to the body's design that are being done. You will have your choice of almost any color anno job. Fades will come later I believe.

Little Matt
01-31-2003, 06:46 PM
I like the xtreme depot body. I think its the best of the 2. If I had the cash I have to get me one. Does anyone know if pre-orders are still being taken?

Thanks,

FESTUS33
01-31-2003, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by Little Matt
I like the xtreme depot body. I think its the best of the 2. If I had the cash I have to get me one. Does anyone know if pre-orders are still being taken?

Thanks,

Unless they're making they're own Slug's,
you're going to have to wait until Tom
has the second run of bodie's made with
the tube extended over the valve.
Although just this Morning I discovered
what may be a problem with making those.

Tom Send me a P.M. if you want me to explain,
I already have you're E-Mail addy so let me know.
Rick :eek:

Riotz
02-01-2003, 01:19 AM
Just out of curiosity, has anyone ever heard of xtreme depot before? I live in NJ and they are supposedly in PA yet I never heard of them. The guy registered on AO just this month and has a hotmail account for taking pre-orders... Any idea?

Little Matt
02-01-2003, 02:24 AM
That is a good point riotz, I like his body design and willing to make a pre-order, but the cedibility issue, is a great factor thats holding me back.

later,

Xtreme Depot
02-01-2003, 10:50 AM
I have been in business for 2 years never a complaint. As I have posted before I am well know in my area. I have a feild and shop. If anyone has any doubts about my cedibility just call me at my store. Have had a tournament team "Sick Individuals" we are sponsored by Redz and were on there web site 2 months ago.
Not to start trouble but Riotz is in some way attached to PBX so anything that they can do to hurt the sale of my bodies will help them. I don't want to start a war here but don't question my business integrity because you don't know me. Roitz if you don't believe I have a physical location come to my store or field. Here in PA. Here is the address.
Xtreme Depot Inc.
1213 Wheeler Ave.
Dunmore PA 18512
For everyone else you can look at the web site for pics.
WWW.xtremedepot.com
Sorry for ranting but I hate when someone tries to hurt my business without knowing me.
Here is my number
570-344-1773
Matt Dailey
Xtreme Depot
I.T. "Intimidation Technologies"

Wc Keep
02-01-2003, 11:00 AM
i too am associated with pbx but pbx is not the type of business that will defame someone else to better themselves. its just the fact that you are so close and we have never heard of you. it was in no way an attack or slander on you. just that the internet is full of a lot of scum and its pretty tough to trust someone.

Xtreme Depot
02-01-2003, 09:19 PM
It comes to me as a suprise that you have never heard of my store or me because I believe it was only 2 or 3 months ago I called PBX about buying some of the Excals that you had done and if my memory serves me right I called more than once. I am not trying to start a war here but I believe your Riotz statements were misleading and judgemental with out cause. I take business very seriously and Roitz statement did rub me the right way so I responded. In previous posts I gave web my adress and offered to talk to anyone who cares to. So as I left it stand before if anyone is still uncomfortable please call me.
www.xtremedepot.com
Matt Dailey
I.T. "Intimidation Technology"
Xtreme Depot Inc.
1213 Wheeler Ave.
Dunmore PA 18512
570-344-1773

autokokcer
02-01-2003, 10:04 PM
can't we all just get along. its is AO i'm sure we have more honest ppl here than pbnation.

Wc Keep
02-01-2003, 11:04 PM
sorry i dont work for pbx im just sponsored by them but that means that i will protect their persona to the highest regards.

that doesnt mean that im gonna go and say extreme depot is ripping people off. im sorry if there have been any misunderstandings.

also i think your milling is hot.

puh_fifer
02-01-2003, 11:08 PM
Im Xtreme Depots little runner boy and can vouch for their existence. Although Xreme Depot has only been the name of the company for a year or two the shop has been operating in its current location for several years. It began as a branch out of Matt's families business which has been around longer than I think I've been alive. (Im 20) The reason I can vouch for Matt is because if it wasnt for him I would've quit playing paintball after another paintball store in nearby wilkes barre screwed me over. His good deals, bringing me into a team, and keeping me playing even in my tight money college years is greatly appreciated. So if anyone has anymore concerns feel free to contact me as well.

AIM- Puh Fifer
Email-tubaboy191@juno.com

Sincerely,
Adam Pfeiffer

Riotz
02-01-2003, 11:48 PM
I am an AO'er first, Matt. I wasn't affiliated with PBX until a few weeks ago. So I look out for fellow AO'ers before anything else. So if you think I was attacking you, you are wrong. We've all seen fraud on these forums and the internet before. So if you took it the wrong way, then I'm sorry. But you can see how it all looks weird. Just coming out of no where and using a hotmail account, never does seem legit to me. But I'm glad you posted some info about yourself.

Xtreme Depot
02-02-2003, 11:40 AM
Well no hard feelings. I appreciate your apologies.

Thank You
Most sincerely
Matt Dailey
I.T. "Intimidation Technology"
Xtreme Depot Inc.

Micromag man!
02-02-2003, 09:03 PM
I got a few questions

1. will it have dual detents?
2. will it have 'cocker threads
3. will a body rail fit on it
4. will a no-rise fit on it?
5. will it be available in polished
6. how much will it cost
7. when will it be available

sorry about all of the questions, just looks cool, and ill look into one

Thanks
-Adam

Riotz
02-02-2003, 09:09 PM
Answers for the PBX sluggo.

1: No it will have a single detent. Dual detents are pointless.
2: Yes it will be cocker threads
3: Body rail yes, if you buy the package from Tunaman you will get the omega body rail.
4: Yes, you can switch the vertical feed.
5: Maybe, you can always get it annoed yourself
6: $205 just for the body
7: In a few weeks. Doing the testing on it next week.