PDA

View Full Version : No rise vs Powerfeed

Klay01
01-31-2003, 01:14 PM
would no rise feed faster than a powerfeed? does it really matter? please post your thoughts

Havoc_online
01-31-2003, 01:24 PM
Depends on the hopper your using. For a Halo Low-rise is better.

Rico, and Revy's need the powerfeed or highrise bodies to feed properly.

Cryer
01-31-2003, 01:25 PM
No rises are meant for those using halo loaders. Powerfeeds work better with any hopper that relies mostly on gravity (i.e. Revolution, Ricochet, etc). One option you might consider is the regular vertical feed bodies as found in the AGD store.
It all depends on your hopper.

edit-Havoc beat me to it

RetroEclipseMan
01-31-2003, 01:26 PM
Well, I don't got any hard data but I know that my revy with xboard and vortex impeller has a hard time keeping up on my no-rise when I really get on the trigger for a long string. The reason is there is less of a ball stack waiting to be fired like on a powerfeed.. HaloB's as well as Eggo 2's work great with the no-rise. If you don't got one of these loaders then lvl10 is almost a must unless you have one of those loaders on a norise. I know i woulda been chopping like mad if I didn't have lvl 10 on mine whenn I first got my norise. Wouldn't go back to a powerfeed though. The balance that the norise provides is great and compact as well.

TheTramp
01-31-2003, 02:10 PM
Having a Warp feed will also allow you to use a Revy type hopper with a low rise.

Of course putting the Warp into the bottom of a hopper right powerfeed or Warp left body is better than using the adaptor.