cockermatt
01-31-2003, 10:13 PM
Other side.

yeahthatsme
01-31-2003, 10:15 PM
*drool*

Python14
01-31-2003, 10:17 PM
Whats your address so I can send you a bill for a new pair of pajamas?

Very nice. I mean VERY NICE!

manike
01-31-2003, 10:18 PM
I think it looks just like mine :) nice choice BTW ;)

I've even got the CP volumiser on order too! and the hybrid cap.

What do you think of the PBK bolt?

RTMAGBOY13
01-31-2003, 10:23 PM
loooks good the trigger gaurd is kinda funky lookin but overal its kewl:D

RamboPreacher
01-31-2003, 10:25 PM
you know... IF I ever decided that I was going to go JAE, the timmy would be the one I would try.

I have been through angels, shockers, imps, electro cockers of several kinds, bushys, and a bunch of different JABBs with electro frames. THe one time I tried a tim, I did like it a bit, but I wonder if it is possible to get the trigger to actually give me some feedback.

I kinda liked some of teh JABB JAE's cause the trigger had a spring on it and you had to pull it to shoot (I really dislike the mouse-clickity) I have been playing with my xmag's trigger and almost have it like I want, just a bit more tweeking.

back to the topic, though... I like the style, but do all teh new ones have the weird trigger guards with chains, links and the like? were is the simple thin but stylish guard? The milling is really nice, but my choice would have been green for color though. :)

manike
01-31-2003, 10:29 PM
Lasoya's new timmy has a real nice simple and smooth trigger guard... I'll be having one for my gun I think :)

You can set the trigger tension via a set screw against the spring so you can give as much or as little resistance as you want RP.

Not sure the Ironmen timmies come in green? Maybe put a special order anno in... :D

cockermatt
01-31-2003, 10:34 PM
Originally posted by Python14
Whats your address so I can send you a bill for a new pair of pajamas?

Very nice. I mean VERY NICE!

:) thanks

Originally posted by manike
I think it looks just like mine :) nice choice BTW ;)

I've even got the CP volumiser on order too! and the hybrid cap.

What do you think of the PBK bolt?

So far so good. I havent really put it to a 'brutal' test yet, but I live the idea of the slots for the detents.

Originally posted by RamboPreacher
back to the topic, though... I like the style, but do all teh new ones have the weird trigger guards with chains, links and the like? were is the simple thin but stylish guard? The milling is really nice, but my choice would have been green for color though. :)

Yea if I ever see a diffrent designed one I would pick it up. I don't really like the spiked ones either. Somebody needs to do what you said 'simple thin but stylish guard'.

Lasoya's new timmy has a real nice simple and smooth trigger guard... I'll be having one for my gun I think :)

You can set the trigger tension via a set screw against the spring so you can give as much or as little resistance as you want RP.

Not sure the Ironmen timmies come in green? Maybe put a special order anno in... :D

Do you have a pic of it? I still havent seen the Laysoya timmy yet.

*ArKfEaR*
01-31-2003, 10:35 PM
Originally posted by RTMAGBOY13
loooks good the trigger gaurd is kinda funky lookin but overal its kewl:D

The trigger guard looks like a bunch of buoys connected with rope.

LOL!

I’m not a fan particularly of any Timmy personally they just look and have that ultra milled and anno’ed spyder feel to them.

RamboPreacher
01-31-2003, 10:39 PM

Not sure the Ironmen timmies come in green? Maybe put a special order anno in... :D arghghghghg...
just got my xmag, RPK has fallen in love with it, even though she hates electro's, it is GREEN!. I haven't fully broken in my black nickel minimag, and now have an xvalve on her to start over again breaking in, and my grinder is nearly finished...
...and NOW you are telling me that the trigger on the tim is probably going to be adjustable to the way I like them, AND I can probably get a simple, smooth but stylish guard?!?!?!?!!!! nooo.........

must... save.... the.... BRAIN!!!
aughghghghggghhh.... (insert large "pop" sound)

cockermatt
01-31-2003, 10:58 PM
Originally posted by RamboPreacher

...and NOW you are telling me that the trigger on the tim is probably going to be adjustable to the way I like them, AND I can probably get a simple, smooth but stylish guard?!?!?!?!!!! nooo.........

Ironman triggers are very adjustable. You can adjust the tension or the spring as well.

SpongeBobSquarePants
02-01-2003, 12:03 AM
I think it is beautiful thats my dream marker except in red.

IAMJaws
02-01-2003, 12:42 AM
I've seen a couple of thoes up close (looks better up close), but that black and blue is so sik (as in good )it's not even funny.

Ghost24
02-01-2003, 01:12 AM
The pictures don't do it justice. That's one sweet Timmy. I got to hold this Timmy, it's so light, it's lighter than my X-Mag (barely). It could make a nice backup to my X-Mag :D. Just kidding, Matt is one of the good guys. Nice marker Matt.

Smitty2k1
02-01-2003, 01:16 AM
Ewwww I just dont like chain trigger guards :)

Xen
02-01-2003, 02:44 AM
looks like plastic hehe

cockermatt
02-01-2003, 03:09 AM
Originally posted by Ghost24
The pictures don't do it justice. That's one sweet Timmy. I got to hold this Timmy, it's so light, it's lighter than my X-Mag (barely). It could make a nice backup to my X-Mag :D. Just kidding, Matt is one of the good guys. Nice marker Matt.

One of the few who have held this beautiful thing. :) No doubt about your Xmag ripping it up though. We still need to get together one weekend.

cockermatt
02-03-2003, 03:13 PM
Few more pics from yesterday. With everyhting on it.

cockermatt
02-03-2003, 03:14 PM
Another.

cockermatt
02-03-2003, 03:16 PM
2 more i promise. :)

cockermatt
02-03-2003, 03:18 PM
Last one, enjoy!

FooTemps
02-03-2003, 05:32 PM
i really dislike the trigger guard. that's all that's wron with it.

cris8762
02-03-2003, 05:41 PM
PIMP!

wyn1370
02-03-2003, 07:27 PM
it's a timmy, it's gotta be good.

Python14
02-03-2003, 09:23 PM
Once more, Nice Marker.

skreenname19
02-03-2003, 10:01 PM
looks sweet if nothing else, don't know much about those guns

WARPED1
02-03-2003, 10:48 PM
Timmies are just Spyder bodies redisigned a bit to be the Intimidator,half the Spyder and Timmy parts are interchangeable.

cockermatt
02-03-2003, 11:14 PM
Originally posted by WARPED1
Timmies are just Spyder bodies redisigned a bit to be the Intimidator,half the Spyder and Timmy parts are interchangeable.

Jelousy is a bad thing. :)

WARPED1
02-03-2003, 11:18 PM
Not jealous,I'll take my non c+c non annod black Angel over anything.FUNCTION OVER FLASH............

cockermatt
02-03-2003, 11:27 PM
I'll take a cocker over a Angel...oh wait I did.

WARPED1
02-03-2003, 11:48 PM
To each his own..........(free cockers?na,i'll use my Talon)lol

shade23
02-04-2003, 12:24 AM
Originally posted by WARPED1

even if that is true warped the timmies that I have shot are EXCELLENT in performance and when they're up close the are that much more pretty. Good markers, they throw a straight line at insane rates of fire and look good doing it. And as so many others have said I still would not go for it over my mag. its all a matter of preference these days.

WARPED1
02-04-2003, 12:39 AM
They are nice,I hate the classic grips,ya know with the "built in df"?I like the GZ Timmies.