PDA

View Full Version : Hyperframe Or Boo-yah

p8ntballsnowman
02-02-2003, 12:48 AM
Which trigger is better. It would be helpful if u listed a reason too. And could u also give me the prices and where to buy them. Thanks.

chris007
02-02-2003, 02:39 PM
hyperframe and boo-yah triggers are about the same in trigger pull.but you are less likely to have as many hassels with hyperframe.hyperframes cost more,but the only hassel you are likely to have is in some mags need a longer/or shorter on/of pin.if you put it in and you cant get it to work right,then you send it to centerflage and they will set it up for you.it only takes about 2weeks to get your gun back.centerflage also has 20 balls per. sec. fullauto chip as up-grade,i know you cant use fullauto on the field but *** it cool to see a x valve rip at 20 with no shoot-down and no ball chop's.dont try it without a halo B LOL.as for boo-yah frames you can get them on e-bay used.

BajaBoy
02-02-2003, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by chris007
hyperframe and boo-yah triggers are about the same in trigger pull.but you are less likely to have as many hassels with hyperframe.hyperframes cost more,but the only hassel you are likely to have is in some mags need a longer/or shorter on/of pin.if you put it in and you cant get it to work right,then you send it to centerflage and they will set it up for you.it only takes about 2weeks to get your gun back.centerflage also has 20 balls per. sec. fullauto chip as up-grade,i know you cant use fullauto on the field but *** it cool to see a x valve rip at 20 with no shoot-down and no ball chop's.dont try it without a halo B LOL.as for boo-yah frames you can get them on e-bay used.

ok no, there is not upgrade for the hyperframe for it to do 20bps. even if there was then it depend on the valve u have when it comes to shoot down. classic's have shoot down at 15-16, a frame Cant change that

chris007
02-02-2003, 03:21 PM
if you dont beleive me call for your self centerflag's no#(1-630-553-2611)ask about fullauto chip.they will give you the price/features/etc.you send them your frame,and they will put new board for you for a price of course.:)

Kevmaster
02-02-2003, 05:08 PM
Id get the HyperFrame. CenterFlag has made an amazing product here. Although it may cost a little bit more, the quality that you recive with CF is top notch. They will service that mag and get it working should you have problems installing it. Ive delt with CenterFlag many, many times and have been pleased with them time after time. Nobody goes away unhappy with CF. Plus, CF has been in paintball for 15 years...Mako/BooYah...maybe 2 combined(and BooYah is bankrupt)

GhillieGuy
02-02-2003, 09:36 PM
BajaBoy, there realy is a full auto chip from centerflag.
they are just sold out of them now

p8ntballsnowman
02-03-2003, 04:20 PM
Where is the cheapest place to buy the hyperframe.

hitech
02-03-2003, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by p8ntballsnowman
Where is the cheapest place to buy the hyperframe.

Look here:

http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=66711

hostage
02-03-2003, 06:02 PM
I am an expert w/ the booyaah so you can always ask for my help, centerflag has a better rep. Both frames are very simular in functioning. Though I love booyaahs have/had 3. Never shot a hyperframe.
-Doron

p8ntballsnowman
02-08-2003, 08:53 PM
Where is the cheapest place to buy a boo-yah frame.

p8ntballsnowman
02-09-2003, 09:39 PM
Upping this to see if anyone knows.

hostage
02-10-2003, 10:53 AM
AO or ebay
-Doron