PDA

View Full Version : Could we get a new forum for services?

hostage
02-02-2003, 03:13 AM
I thought it might be a cool idea for their to be a pb forum for people who want to create websites, ref, or whatever and get paid by pb equipment. I have been paid in paintball equipment to do websites and being in college it is hard to get a part time job and some of us can't get a full time jobs due to the work load. Just thought I might ask.
-Doron

shartley
02-02-2003, 09:14 AM
Originally posted by hostage
I thought it might be a cool idea for their to be a pb forum for people who want to create websites, ref, or whatever and get paid by pb equipment. I have been paid in paintball equipment to do websites and being in college it is hard to get a part time job and some of us can't get a full time jobs due to the work load. Just thought I might ask.
-Doron
That is called bartering. And trading equipment for equipment is also bartering. The forums not only allow that but it is done quite often. You just have to use the forums just like everyone else but replace the item trade for a “service” trade. It is the same thing.

And if anyone is truly interested you will get your equipment.

I see no need for a special forum to cover what our current system already does.