PDA

View Full Version : Click for larger image Power Lyte Double Trigger Frame NEED INFO PLZ

dyewire
02-03-2003, 05:40 PM
Anyone ever used one.. my friend might buy one over benchmark 2x trigger.. never seen one of these.. which is better? thanks

dyewire
02-03-2003, 05:43 PM
here it is, thanks

FordPrefect
02-03-2003, 05:49 PM
It looks like a long trigger pull, unless there is a hidden trigger stop. I'd just get the I-Frame.

TheJester
02-03-2003, 05:56 PM
i believe that there are 7 ways to adjust the trigger, i'm pretty sure i'm thinking of the same 1

FalconGuy016
02-03-2003, 08:22 PM
Wow I never knew that was for mags
That would look pretty cool

fearc7
02-03-2003, 09:11 PM
im pretty sure the seven way adjustments are only on the autococker model. I would deffinitely look into that.

ShooterJM
02-04-2003, 02:40 PM
Let me preface by saying I've never actually used one.

That being said, I've heard horrible things about that frame (if it's the powerstyxs). Compatibility issues, etc. Once again, this is all hearsay, but I haven't actually heard anything good about them.

rikkter
02-04-2003, 03:31 PM
Josh from paintball2xtreme has one on his of his mags i believe. i think he said it was great. but you'll have to ask him

FutureMagOwner
02-04-2003, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by ShooterJM
, I've heard horrible things about that frame (if it's the powerstyxs).

thats powerstyxs this is powerlyte if theres a difference then i assume this one doesnt suck most of the stuff powerlyte makes is pretty good from what i hear

ShooterJM
02-04-2003, 03:50 PM
Well like I said, it's only hearsay. And it's only one experiance. I've had no problems with my DYE, but a buddy can't get it to work at all on his mag. It's very possible it's a good frame and not remotely the same as the powerstyx experiances I've heard of. I wasn't even going to post a response, but it looks like the jewel in the bottom of the frame's picture says "(some unidentified word) styx". Figured I'd throw what I've heard out there with a disclaimer.

paint magnet
02-04-2003, 04:15 PM
They're called Grip Styx. The built in drop looks cool, and Powerlyte is the maker of the Speedline barrels and Scepter barrel kit, both of which have good reviews. It looks like the pull would be shorter than a Benchy, but that's not saying much :rolleyes:

than205
02-04-2003, 04:45 PM
I have a friend (who does not cruise forums and review sights) and he gives it a thumbs down. He's deaf, so getting the details why has been difficult.
I have also read more than once in posts that people prefer a Intelliframe.
Hope this helps