PDA

View Full Version : reverse valve?

mpdk9
02-03-2003, 07:35 PM
I recently purchased a Classic automag with powerfeed and a standard valve body. My question is, "Why, if you are right handed and therfore holding your marker primarily with your right hand, would you want to have your air line entering frome the right side of the gun and interfering with your trigger finger or your feed plug?"
I have not had the chance to find someone with a reverse valve mag to determine if it is in fact more comfortable, but it strikes me that regardless of how you run your air lines, with a powerfeed body a reverse valve makes more sense. Any input from personal experience or observation would be most appreciated as I am looking into the purchase of the X-Valve.

spazzed
02-03-2003, 07:58 PM
Hate to sound so cliche', but do a search.. this exact question was asked over the weekend ;)

mpdk9
02-04-2003, 02:41 AM
Well, I just went back to Jan 18th and didnt find a thing, maybe im looking in the wrong place but i did look around and do a few searches before I posted. Im not concerned with reusing my existing lines. Im wondering why is it considered more desireable to have it set up with everything happening on the right side of the gun.

redlaser666
02-05-2003, 01:20 PM
I have a reverse retro on my micromag, and it is definitevely more comftable than the normal valve was.

mpdk9
02-14-2003, 09:09 AM
Thanks a bunch for your replies, i happened upon a minimag this last weekend with a reverse valve and it answered all my questions. Having the air lines on the left side of the gun makes a massive difference in the overall comfort of the gun and guarantees that i will be ordering a reverse x-valve. Thanks again for your responses.

slap003
02-22-2003, 07:28 PM
when is the reverse xvalve coming out anyways? the agd site has been saying 3-4 weeks for a long time.