PDA

View Full Version : Negative Battery Post on an E-Mag....

darklord
02-03-2003, 10:33 PM
Okay, here's the scoop. I just bought a ULE frame for my e-mag (thanks ah137!) and I need to put a negative battery post in it (the thing that makes contact with the battery that's on the grip frame, not the one that can be unscrewed). I was wondering how I'd go about buying one, and installing it. Is there any drilling/tapping involved, or can I just pop it in?

RobAGD
02-03-2003, 10:45 PM
Order the pin from AGD and have a good hammer handy :)

-Robert

darklord
02-03-2003, 11:50 PM
Originally posted by RobAGD
Order the pin from AGD and have a good hammer handy :)

-Robert They aren't in the online store, so should I just call them up directly? And as for the hammering....gentle tapping or generous whacking? :D

sniper1rfa
02-04-2003, 09:22 AM
5 lb mini-sledge...

ah137
02-04-2003, 09:51 AM
Originally posted by darklord
Okay, here's the scoop. I just bought a ULE frame for my e-mag (thanks ah137!) and I need to put a negative battery post in it (the thing that makes contact with the battery that's on the grip frame, not the one that can be unscrewed). I was wondering how I'd go about buying one, and installing it. Is there any drilling/tapping involved, or can I just pop it in?

Hey, you can also just use a self tapping screw, that is close to the same size. Thats what I have currently on my gun. If you really want I have a new neg battery terminal I can send you.

Hills

darklord
02-04-2003, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by ah137

Hey, you can also just use a self tapping screw, that is close to the same size. Thats what I have currently on my gun. If you really want I have a new neg battery terminal I can send you.

Hills Really? That'd be very righteous of you, man. I'll give you a PM. I'm very happy with the frame and rail though! :D