PDA

View Full Version : Benchmark trigger frame...

madmatt151
02-04-2003, 12:26 AM
Hey everyone, I just got my new RT valve on my gun and used it Sunday and it ROCKED!!!! Holy heck, I was going crazy shooting faster than i Have ever done before and loved every, non ball chopping second of it, thanks to the Level X installed also.

My question is I was using my old stock grip frame which I cut down and installed a double trigger on year ago. I got great bounce bacl from the trigger and it fired flawlessly. Today I got a used Benchy in the mail, mainly because I wanted the differnt feel of the 45 frame and I wanted the rip panels I have been seeing on here etc. Theproblem Ihave is the frame is smaller in thickness from the stock one and it seems the sear rod stick all the wayy out and shows alot. No biggie, but the trigger doens't feel right no and and the first time I shoot I get a missed shot or somethig and then it seems the trigger pushes the rod up into the frame making me have to pull it all the way back. Is this the way the benchy is r can I adjust it osme way. Imust say the feel of my stock frame and double trigger was way better, but honestly I wanted somethig that looked better. Opinions please.

ALso, will the intelliframe be like this as well? Thanks!