PDA

View Full Version : What're the advantages to a Flatline or an adjustable tank?

ShatteredFaith
02-04-2003, 03:29 PM
I just want to know why flatlines are so good. I mean, for an e-mag, what advantages are there? I don't really see a point since the valve has an internal reg, and needs like 700-800 psi input for it to be working properly, right? And I can see using it for RT bounce but on an e-mag that is kind of useless.

Dayspring
02-04-2003, 03:36 PM
Not useless on the Emag. The Emag has a Hybrid/Manual mode that still uses the reactive kick of the Retro Valve. So having the adjustable tank would allow you to fiddle with how much kick you have, just like on a regular RT/Pro/ReTro.

Originally posted by ShatteredFaith
I just want to know why flatlines are so good. I mean, for an e-mag, what advantages are there? I don't really see a point since the valve has an internal reg, and needs like 700-800 psi input for it to be working properly, right? And I can see using it for RT bounce but on an e-mag that is kind of useless.

FalconGuy016
02-04-2003, 03:40 PM
RT kick is the only thing I think

Evil Bob
02-04-2003, 03:45 PM
Being able to fine tune your input pressure is very important with level 10 bolts. Other then that, the only reason you would really want to make changes is for the trigger return as others have stated.

-Evil Bob

darklord
02-04-2003, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by Evil Bob
Being able to fine tune your input pressure is very important with level 10 bolts. Other then that, the only reason you would really want to make changes is for the trigger return as others have stated.

-Evil Bob Fine tuning pressure.... couldn't you just adjust the velocity on the internal reg then? But yeah I don't see much point to it unless you're into changing the trigger reactivity.