PDA

View Full Version : i dunno...

Mag-num
02-04-2003, 07:07 PM
I dunno... When ever i go to my paintball field everyone has angels,cockers, and imps... I know automags are really good guns and all but why dont other people buy them...i never see them in tournies or anything...i want one buy one but i just dont know...if they were really good guns you would think other people would have them... if I get one will i be at the bottom of the food chain with the cockers and imps...Please dont just tell me automags are the way to go just cause you have one... i mean...are there any draw back in them?? I want a gun that I can use now and later maybe use in tournies...

personman
02-04-2003, 07:11 PM
The reasons I can think of that people dont like mags is:
They complain that they are too heavy.
They complain that mags chop.
They complain that mags are ugly.
AGD doesnt really advertise all that much.

Mags really arent all that heavy if you think about it.. I almost never chopped before level 10, but I havent chopped after either, and there is like little to no kickback with it. Some mags are really ugly, but to tell you the truth, I think, for example, the mags that Tunaman builds, are beautiful.. and then there are xmags, but you arent in that price range, now are you?

EsPo
02-04-2003, 07:16 PM
it matters what you want in a gun,
reliablility = mag
short arse trigger = electro...

rdb123
02-04-2003, 07:48 PM
Well, a big reason that pro teams don't use them is that they aren't sponsored by AGD. Like Dynasty is sponsored by WDP, IIRC. So why would they go out and spend their own money on some gun when another company will give them one for free?

-Ron

pbguy888
02-04-2003, 07:56 PM
DONT FALL FOR THE HYPE!!!