PDA

View Full Version : warp question?

kawasaki85
02-04-2003, 09:10 PM
I wanted to know if its possible to a pout a warp feed on a piranha? this isnt a fake post. its a vertical feed ext pro, would i need some sorta special feed tude that like points out the side or something. and does the warp feed increase bps by very much?

yeahthatsme
02-04-2003, 09:16 PM
well... do pirhanas have regular 2-hole bottom lines or are they off-set like spyders?

if there not off-set then you shoudl be able to warp is somehow....

pbguy888
02-04-2003, 09:28 PM
Originally posted by kawasaki85
and does the warp feed increase bps by very much?

Do you mean it will make your gun shoot faster? If so no.

kawasaki85
02-05-2003, 05:19 PM
ya it has the standard holes on the bottom and if it doesnt increase bps what does it do? just make youa smaller target

Ryknow
02-05-2003, 05:27 PM
yea just makes u smaller, it can feed quicker, but does not make u shoot faster

SirOssis
02-05-2003, 10:16 PM
Originally posted by kawasaki85
I wanted to know if its possible to a pout a warp feed on a piranha? this isnt a fake post. its a vertical feed ext pro, would i need some sorta special feed tude that like points out the side or something. and does the warp feed increase bps by very much?

no you don't need a special hose. Both the AGD and PTP warps come with a powerfeed adapter. I'm not sure if the PTP warp has a feedneck for the piranha, but you would need to either switch out the neck or cut(so the powerfeed will fit on)

TheTramp
02-05-2003, 11:19 PM
Originally posted by Ryknow
yea just makes u smaller, it can feed quicker, but does not make u shoot faster

This is true but because it feeds faster, it allows you to shoot faster so it can it seem like you are shooting faster.

rikkter
02-06-2003, 07:53 AM
how could it possibly seem to make you shoot faster? it pushs the balls into the breech more fast and reliable. ableing you to shoot fast than you normally would with a less chance of chopping the paint

TheTramp
02-06-2003, 10:18 AM
Originally posted by rikkter
how could it possibly seem to make you shoot faster? it pushs the balls into the breech more fast and reliable. ableing you to shoot fast than you normally would with a less chance of chopping the paint

Quite simply. It allows you to shoot faster without chopping but it, in itself, does not make your trigger finger faster. You could always shoot that fast you just risked chopping. Thus, it seems like you are shooting faster when, in fact, you are just less likley to chop when shooting as fast as you already were.

rikkter
02-06-2003, 07:10 PM
lol i dont think it would seem that you shoot faster when you could shoot faster with a warp with less cause of chopping