PDA

View Full Version : Kids learning words fast these days

TigerMan
02-05-2003, 09:32 PM
I was just watching Rank on E!, and they were asking people who they had liked better when they were big, Britney or Christina. Well anyways, they were asking this girl who wasn't older than 8 it looked, and she goes "Well Christina is a sl-(Stops herself from saying word here), well I just don't think she sings good." She didn't actually say the word (you know what I mean), but it was funny how she cut herself off right before it was done as she said "Sl" but then stopped. But it was funny how old she was, she was like 8! :eek: Geesh kids learn words fast these days.

Will Wood
02-05-2003, 09:44 PM
Well what do you expect.. The stuff these days....

I learned all the words from my parents..

MiniMag84
02-05-2003, 09:47 PM
Heheh, me and my friends always kid around about how younger kids these days (5th-8th grade) are becoming more and more skimp on clothing. It's almost shocking some of the clothes some parents will let their kids wear these days...and I'm only 15!!!

TigerMan
02-05-2003, 09:50 PM
Originally posted by MiniMag84
Heheh, me and my friends always kid around about how younger kids these days (5th-8th grade) are becoming more and more skimp on clothing. It's almost shocking some of the clothes some parents will let their kids wear these days...and I'm only 15!!!

So what your saying is you dress in women's skimpy clothing? :p

-Jôker-
02-05-2003, 09:52 PM
yea i watched a show on hbo where 12 y/os were doing some pretty "involved" stuff with the opposite sex...a and were also having sex :rolleyes: stupid young kids! they were also getting drunk and high!

MiniMag84
02-05-2003, 09:54 PM
So what your saying is you dress in women's skimpy clothing?
Dude, I'm a Sophomore...:p

SpongeBobSquarePants
02-05-2003, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by -Jôker-
yea i watched a show on hbo where 12 y/os were doing some pretty "involved" stuff with the opposite sex...a and were also having sex :rolleyes: stupid young kids! they were also getting drunk and high!

Where can i find this show? :D

AlabamaMan
02-06-2003, 12:17 AM
I know i just posted thin in another thread, but "Spongebob you rock"

circus5
02-06-2003, 01:08 AM
Wow it took me till i was 17 to start doing dumb stuff. Now that i think of it it was my first skyball experience that turned me into a real alcofrigginholic.:rolleyes:

tr0n
02-06-2003, 01:08 AM
Ever since 8th grade my parents have always let me use "foul language"... Just becuase I can controll myself unlike some people. I'm only 16 btw... So I guess I would be in that age group anyway. I just refrain from doing it around older people, or my friend's parents lol

Zumina
02-06-2003, 02:48 AM
What do you expect, she is a slut.

FooTemps
02-06-2003, 03:15 AM
Originally posted by Zumina
What do you expect, she is a slut.

lol, nice way to be a role model! :p

Yeah, kids these days... tch, a kid from a family friend says "::vulgar version of poop::" a lot. AND HE'S ONLY 7 YEARS OLD!!! Well, the first time I cussed was when I was in kindergarden but that's because my bro is 11 years older than me and he was at the stage of disgruntled cussing teenager. BUT, once I learned what it was I stopped. I just find it sad that so many little kids know more vulgar/inappropriate stuff than I do...