PDA

View Full Version : Cledford's feedback...

cledford
02-05-2003, 11:10 PM
Please post good, bad, or indifferent trade feedback here. If you've had a problem I only ask that you give me a chance to fix it - and then update your comments.

Thanks!

-Calvin Ledford

MY EBAY FEEDBACK HERE:

http://cgi2.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=nova2146

MY GOOD TRADERS ARE:

pdoggie (major purchaser - Viking for $748)
sneakyhacker420 (major purchaser - Retro valve for $180)
cbonner (major purchaser - SMG-60 for $275)
Prezents (Bought some timmy stuff!)
Tunaman (Got me a ULE Emag frame ASAP - great trader!)
thecavemankevin (seller)
Remington (purchaser - Crossfire air system)
UThomas (purchaser)
alee@usma (purchaser)
=-xunoxnitrox-= (purchaser - emag body)
Major Ho (purchaser - emag frame)
Kevmaster (seller)
Will Wood (purchaser - ULE body)
PBinOR (purchaser)
EnderOSC (purchaser)

MY BAD TRADERS ARE:

SilverFox (The link to this mess can be found here: http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=62908&perpage=30&pagenumber=1 This guy was a compulsive liar and ripped a number of people off. Even his spotty attempts at resolution left people screwed. NEVER do business with this person.

sneakyhacker420
02-07-2003, 05:37 PM
bought a reverse retro from him

he's great seller, very friendly, a definite A++ seller/trader

not to mention he ships quick and has great prices

retro came just as he said it was, maybe even in better condition that he claimed it was

would definitely do buisness with him again if it arose

AWESOME trader :D :cool:

alee@usma
02-10-2003, 10:30 PM
kept me informed, shipped out quick. Can't beat this guy.

UThomas
02-13-2003, 09:27 AM
I bought an autococker front block and guage from him. Very quick shipping, very professional. Could have packed the parts a little better, but hey, the whole thing was just a hair off perfect.

Thomas

thecavemankevin
02-21-2003, 09:02 AM
he was great to deal with, i know i was a bit of a pain to him though :)

But very fast payment and very pleseant to talk to.

pdoggie
02-27-2003, 01:12 AM
Calvin was an awesome trader. I bought his viking with a lot of accessories for a great price. He sent everything out promptly and keep in touch all the way. Awesome guy would trade with him any day. 10 for 10
Eric

=-xunoxnitrox-=
04-09-2003, 12:11 PM
definately a good seller. Thanks Calvin for quick sell and deliver even if the address was a little bit of a speed bump.

Major Ho
04-24-2003, 08:17 PM
Ultra fast transaction... real good communication, again, ultra fast transactions, very impressed.

Remington
07-28-2003, 07:54 PM
Just finished a great transaction with cledford and everything went smoothly. Tank arrived in fantastic condition and I would definetly do business with him in the future! Thanks again Calvin! :D

Kevmaster
09-11-2003, 09:01 AM
Calvin is a great trader. He purchased a ULE Trigger system from me and was very easy to deal with. I got the trigger at IAO and sent him an email afterwards telling him I had it and he can send the money. Great guy to deal with. Would feel free to do business again

Will Wood
10-02-2003, 03:22 PM
Great seller!! Very informative and helpful. Got the item quickly.

PBinOR
11-22-2003, 07:24 AM
Awesome seller!! One of the best I have dealt with in a long time. I bought several items from him and they were all exactly as advertised. I got them in a timely fasion and they were well packaged. Communication was good throughout the process. Would definitely buy from him again.

EnderOSC
01-14-2004, 09:04 PM
Great seller, bought some dual regs off him and they were in extremely good condition. He even included extra reg seats and springs.

A++++ Seller. Recommended to All.

Prezents
04-22-2004, 02:19 PM
Cledford and I worked out a trade and everything went off without a hitch!!!!!
all I have to say is No worries here Great AO member
Thanks!!!!!!
T

cbonner
03-09-2005, 09:24 PM
Great seller! Really cool with answering all my annoying questions. Would do bizz with with him in a sec.

CB :clap:

cledford
10-25-2007, 08:18 AM
Bump

charlesincharge1984
06-02-2015, 10:48 PM
Calvin is a good guy! Bought some mag parts from me and paid promptly. Don't hesitate to do business with him.

Thanks bud,

-Charles