PDA

View Full Version : LX Retro with Hyperframe?

woodix
02-06-2003, 01:32 PM
Anybody tried this? Theoretically it should work right? Anybody out there that can give me some feedback? I'd greatly appreciate knowing whether this is a lemme config before I drop any cash on the idea.

thanks

woodix

LawFox32
02-06-2003, 03:38 PM
TheCavemanKevin has that almost exact set-up; it works great for him; maybe PM him and ask him about the club

so yeah it should work

chris007
02-06-2003, 07:15 PM
I RUN THIS SET UP ALLSO.IN A WORD "YES" IT WILL WORK.MAY HAVE TO BE TUNED BY CENTERFLAG.

thecavemankevin
02-07-2003, 11:22 AM
yeah it works great

hopefully shouldn't need to send it off to centerflag for any reason....just might take a little trial and error.

First if you have all three components (LX, RT, HyperF) or even just the LX, HF, and a classic valve my first recomendation is to install the LX useing a regular mechanical frame to make sure you get it working right. Then add the hyperframe to the mix.

check this thread:
http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=65935

paintballbeaver
02-07-2003, 03:01 PM
yeah works great i recomend getting a classic valve though becaseu a retro it a waste w/ a hyper fraem so umm yeah

thecavemankevin
02-07-2003, 07:27 PM
its not a waste

it insures you wont have any shoot down at high rates of fire. But i never really notice very much when i have may classic valve either